Juicy mushrooms along with beans provide a great source of nutrients and fully satisfy
Instant Pot Green Beans with Mushrooms and Bacons Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp onion minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 (8-ounce) package white mushrooms sliced
- 2 cooked bacon slices crumbled
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- Pour the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Stir in bacon and salt into instant pot and secure the lid at “High” and “Manual” pressure for 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a natural release.
- Remove the lid and stir in mushrooms and beans.
- Secure the lid at “High” and “Manual” pressure for 7 minutes.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks