Juicy mushrooms along with beans provide a great source of nutrients and fully satisfy
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp onion minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 (8-ounce) package white mushrooms sliced
- 2 cooked bacon slices crumbled
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- Pour the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Stir in bacon and salt into instant pot and secure the lid at “High” and “Manual” pressure for 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a natural release.
- Remove the lid and stir in mushrooms and beans.
- Secure the lid at “High” and “Manual” pressure for 7 minutes.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.