We have an interesting article ready for you today. Today, we are going to see how the GoWISE USA GW22639 looks in comparison to the Philips Viva HD9230. This is one of the comparisons that you must have been waiting for after you saw the comparison between the GW22639 and the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer, and well, your wait has come to an end.
So, let us get on with it. If you look forward to buying any of these Air Fryers, this is the right article for you. I hope that you’d be able to come to a decision by the time you’re done with this article.
What are the main features of the GoWISE USA GW22639 Air Fryer?
The GoWISE USA is a really famous brand name. It is equally famous in case of electric Air Fryers as it is in case of Electric Pressure Cookers. However, right now, we are going to discuss specifically about the GW22639 Air Fryer model. So, let us take a look at the main features that this model offers you.
The main features of the GoWISE USA GW22639 Air Fryer might be summed up as:
- This model is a digital model. This means that it boasts of a digital interface.
- This digital interface makes it really easy to select the right setting. It also makes it easy to keep an eye out on the processing and status. This makes it really easy to use. However, this somewhat comes at the cost of durability. It is generally seen that the digital models aren’t as durable as the manual ones.
- The GoWISE USA GW22639 Air Fryer has a capacity of 3.7 Quarts. This is a relatively rare capacity. While it still is around the standard range, it’s a relatively rare number. This shows you how unique this model is, from every single direction.
- Next comes the efficiency of this model. This is one of the most efficient and functional models of the GoWISE USA line of products. This model is an 8-in-1 Air Fryer, this is one of the highest levels of functionality you can get.
- It also has a temperature control. A fixed temperature setting like the T-fal Air Fryer is a bit problematic. This is because that temperature might be too low or too high for specific dishes. But in this case, it is much more flexible.
- Besides, it also has a 30 minute timer after which it automatically turns itself off. This makes you free from the hassle of having to continuously babysit your Air Fryer. This makes the cooking process better because you don’t have to sit there getting bored.
- The GoWISE USA GW22639 8-in-1 Electric Air Fryer also provides you with a lot of choice when it comes to color selection. It provides you with choices all the way from the Black color through the Red Color up to the White color. Thus, you can choose any color from these three to suit the looks of your kitchen.
- Finally, this model isn’t exactly the cheapest out there. It offers you with a lot of functionality but it asks for a pretty high price. This makes this model a difficult choice to buy for people who are on a comparatively conservative budget.
What are the main features of the Philips Viva HD9230?
The Philips Viva HD9230 is the digital counterpart of the Viva series. This makes it really important to note that these two, while really closely related and even part of the same series, aren’t exactly the same. (And that’s what we are going to point out exactly in this article- what the differences exactly are and which one would be better in which case)
So, the main features of the Philips Viva HD9230 are as follows:
- The most important thing is how much you can cook in an airfryer. This is determined by the amount or the volume of the food that the airfryer can contain at a given moment. Technically, it is called the “capacity” of the airfryer. The capacity of this airfryer is about 1.8 pounds. This is the same as the Philips Viva HD9220
- The second thing that you must keep in mind when you’re buying an Air Fryer is the ease of use. This Air Fryer alerts you with sounds once the cooking is done, so it makes you easier to know when it’s done.
- The Philips VIVA HD9230 also provides you with temperature control It lets you select from 5 temperature options for you to get the best temperature for your food. The T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer, in comparison, doesn’t let you choose your temperature.
- Again, as I stated from the very beginning, the Philips Viva HD9230 is a digital model.
- The Digitization makes it really easy to use. It is easy to select how you want your food to cook, it is easy to monitor the cooking process, it’s even easier to stop it. All in all, it’s a great device that you can use to easily cook with.
What are the main differences between these two models?
These two models might appear to be quite similar at the first glance. However, upon closer inspection, there are quite a few differences that one can see. So, let us take a look at these differences:
- The Philips Viva HD9230 has a capacity of 1.8 pounds while the GoWISE USA GW22639 has a capacity of 3.7 Quarts.
- The Philips Viva HD9230 has a sound alert system, making it really easy for you to keep an eye on it. The GW22639 also presents you with an automatic turn off feature.
- Both of these models are fairly expensive. However, the GoWISE USA GW22639 Air Fryer is by far the more expensive choice here. The Philips Viva HD9230, though expensive too, is preferable in this case.
Which model should I go for?
Well, I think it’s a clear call in this case. I think both of them provide you with almost the same features. Yes, there might be a few differences here and there but the features are really close. In fact, they are so close that you might not even notice the differences when you actually use them!
So, judging on the only remaining factor, affordability, as I already remarked, it can be said that the Philips Viva HD9230 is more preferable. However, if that’s the factor you’re looking for, please do not forget to consider models such as the Della Digital Air Fryer and GoWISE USA GW22621 Air Fryer.