Today, we have an interesting article for you. We are going to see how the most functional model of the Philips, the Viva HD9220 Air Fryer looks in comparison to the highly functional model, the GW22639 Air Fryer.
If you are planning on buying any of these models or even if you’re looking forward to buying an Air Fryer, then it’s strongly recommended that you read this article. I hope that you’d be able to make a decision by the time you’re done with it.
So, let us move on to looking at these two models now. We will begin by taking a look at their main features and then we’ll figure out their differences. Let’s begin.
What are the main features of the GoWISE USA GW22639 Air Fryer?
Of all the models that the GoWISE USA brings to you, this one is a bit special. This one is the functionally preferable model, just like the GoWISE USA GW22621 is aesthetically preferable. This model is fairly expensive, but it still provides you with one of the highest levels of functionality in the market.
So, let us take a look at the main features of the functionally advanced GoWISE USA GW22639 Air Fryer:
- The GoWISE USA GW22639 Air Fryer boasts of a digital interface that makes it really simple to use. It provides you with ease of selection as well as ease to keep an eye out on. All in all, it makes the whole cooking process much easier and simpler.
- This Model also boasts of a really high level of functionality. You can choose from 8 presets to perfectly cook the dish of your choice. This versatility makes it one of the best models of the GoWISE USA.
- It also has a temperature control. A fixed temperature setting like the T-fal Air Fryer is a bit problematic. This is because that temperature might be too low or too high for specific dishes. But in this case, it is much more flexible.
- This model has a capacity of 3.7 Quarts. This is slightly different than most of the other GoWISE USA models, which have a capacity of 3.2 Quarts. However, it’s ideal for a family of three and is pretty much in the standard range.
- You can also choose from three colors when it comes to this model: Red, Black and White. So, it’s a great model when it comes to the choices you get from an aesthetic point of view.
What are the main features of the Philips Viva HD9220?
As I said earlier, the Philips Viva HD9220 is one of the top 3 bestselling models in the whole Air Fryer industry. And it’s as much a part of the Philips viva series as the HD9230. In the light of all this, it’s really important to take a look at the main features that it offers:
- The Philips Viva HD9220 is a pretty small model. It has a size of 1.8 pounds, this means that it’s quite small. It’s probably designed keeping in mind a family of two people. You might want to get something larger like the Philips Avance XL HD9240 if you want a larger size.
- The Philips Viva HD9220 is also famous because of the fact that it’s the manual model of the Viva Series. Yes, this makes it comparatively less easy to use and it takes a bit more time to put in the settings.
- However, the Manual aspect also makes it more durable than the Digital counterpart, thus making it worth it.
- Funnily, the Philips Viva Air Fryer HD9220 has two models you can choose from, a black one and a white one. However, it is often seen that there’s a significant price difference between these two while the only difference is the color.
- This Air Fryer model is also pretty sensibly priced. So if you are looking for economic value, it provides you with that too. This makes it a really great model to go for.
What are the main differences between these two models?
These two models are really are quite different. However, all differences aren’t exactly of the same value. So, while there are quite a large number of minor differences, the major ones are the ones that make people look for alternatives. So it becomes really important for us to take a look at the main reasons that put these two apart. These are:
- The GoWISE USA GW22639 Air Fryer has a digital interface while the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer has a manual one.
- This makes the Gw22639 more functional while it adds points towards the HD9220 Air Fryer for durability. These are the main things that depend on the kind of model you go for. Some brands have both models for the same product such as Della with both a Manual and Digital Air Fryer model.
- The GW22639 Air Fryer has a capacity of 3.7 Quarts while the HD9920 Air Fryer has a capacity of 1.8 pounds.
- Next comes the economic factor. It seems like the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer is comparatively cheaper. While none of these models are really cheap, the Philips Viva HD9220 is cheaper in comparison to the GoWISE USA GW22639 Air Fryer.
Which one should I go for then, after all of it?
Well, both of these models, as you see, are really great options. This is one of those situations where you basically can not go wrong. However, still, let us take a few potential scenarios and look at the probable choices there:
- If you are looking for a manual system, the HD9220 is a good choice. However, for a digital one, the GW22639 Air Fryer is the choice here.
- If you are looking for a more durable model, the HD9220 seems to be the better choice here.
- However, if you’re looking for functionality, the GW22639 Air Fryer seems better.
- Finally, from a purely economic perspective, you might want to go for the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer. You also have to consider the Bella Air Fryer in that case.