Do you ever wonder how the Philips Viva HD9230 would look in comparison to the GOWISE USA? Yes? Well, here we are to help you out, in that case!
In today’s article, we’re going to see how the GoWISE USA GW22621 measures up against the Philips Viva Digital AirFryer HD9230. If you are looking forward to buying any of these models, this article is for you! In fact, even if you are looking forward to buying any Air Fryer, it’s one of the articles you must see!
So, let us get into our discussion straight away and see how these two look in comparison to each other.
What are the main features of the GoWISE USA GW22621 Air Fryer?
The GoWISE USA GW22621 is also a really functional and popular model. It’s known because of it’s functionality and aesthetically pleasing design. It looks much more sophisticated than most other models of the GoWISE USA line of products. The main features of this beautiful product are as follows:
- First of all, it also has a digital interface. It is easy to operate, easy to keep an eye out on and easy to cook with as a whole. This makes it a great choice for people who are looking for something that’s easy to cook with.
- Even more important is temperature control. For example, the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer has only one setting. This might be too hot or too cold for some foods. However, the GoWISE USA GW22621 Air Fryer gives you with multiple temperature controls, making it easy took cook your food properly.
- This model offers you with 7 Presets. These presets can be selected at the touch of your fingertip and this makes it really easy to process your food. This is a really great thing and this makes the whole process really simple for you. At the end, you might find yourself more attached to cooking because of how easy this Air Fryer makes it for you!
- This Air Fryer also has a capacity of 3.2 Quarts. Once again, this is the typical and standard size and it’s alright for a family of three. However, if you’re looking for larger products, you might want to consider models such as the Philips Avance XL.
What are the main features of the Philips Viva HD9230?
The Philips Viva HD9230 is the digital model of the Viva series. This makes it really important to note that these two, while really close and similar, aren’t exactly the same. (And that’s what we are going to point out exactly in this article- what the differences exactly are and which one would be better in which case)
So, the main features of the Philips Viva HD9230 are as follows:
- The most important thing is how much you can cook in an airfryer. This is determined by the amount or the volume of the food that the airfryer can contain at a given moment. Technically, it is called the “capacity” of the airfryer. The capacity of this airfryer is about 1.8 pounds. This is the same as the Philips Viva HD9220
- The second thing that you must keep in mind when you’re buying an Air Fryer is the ease of use. This Air Fryer alerts you with sounds once the cooking is done, so it makes you easier to know when it’s done.
- The Philips VIVA HD9230 also provides you with temperature control It lets you select from 5 temperature options for you to get the best temperature for your food. The T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer, in comparison, doesn’t let you choose your temperature.
- Again, as I stated from the very beginning, the Philips Viva HD9230 is a digital model.
- The Digitization makes it really easy to use. It is easy to select how you want your food to cook, it is easy to monitor the cooking process, it’s even easier to stop it. All in all, it’s a great device that you can use to easily cook with.
What are the main differences between these two models?
There are quire a few differences that set these two models apart. These two models belong to two of the leading line of products in case of Air Fryers. And both of them are really prominent models of their respective line of products. This makes it all the more important to consider the differences that set these two apart.
So, the main differences between these two models might be summed up as follows:
- The Philips Viva HD9230 has a capacity of 1.8 pounds while the GoWISE USA GW22621 Air Fryer has a capacity of 3.2 Quarts.
- Secondly, the GW22621 Air Fryer is comparatively more functional. It boasts of 7 presets and is thus more functional than the Philips Viva HD9230 which doesn’t offer presets. (It must be remembered that it does provide temperature control)
- Economically, the Philips Viva H9230 is more expensive than the GW22621 Air Fryer. This makes it a second choice for several people who are on a conservative budget.
Which model should I go for?
It must be kept in mind that the best model for you depends on your specific needs. And only you can know your specific needs. You must have them sorted out and you must judge according to them in order to get the model that is the best for you. However, let us see which model might be more preferable in some given cases:
- If you are on the lookout for functionality, you might want to go for the GW22621 Air Fryer, that gives you the choice of presets.
- If you are looking for a lower price, you might want to go for the GoWISE USA GW22621 Air Fryer. However, you must also consider the models such as Bella Electric Air Fryer.
- Finally, if you want something larger than both of these, you might want to check out the Philips Avance XL and the Big Boss 16 Quart Air Fryer.