We are all aware about Air Fryers. And just when we hear the term “Air Fryer”, the Philips Avance XL HD9240 Air Fryer is linked. One of the models that follow up close to it is the GW22621 of the GoWISE USA.
In today’s article, we are going to see how these two models look in comparison to one another. If you are looking forward to buying any of these models or just any Air Fryer, this article is for you. We hope that you’d be able to take a decision by the time you’re done with this article.
So, let us get started already.
What are the main features of the GoWISE USA GW22621 Air Fryer?
In order to understand the main differences between the two models, we must begin by learning about the main features of each model. So, let us get started with the famous digital model known as the GoWISE USA GW22621 Air Fryer.
- First of all, the GoWISE USA GW22621 Air Fryer is a Digital model.
- This makes it really easy to use. Not only does it provide you with immense functionality but it’s also easy to keep an eye on. This makes the whole cooking process much simpler and easier.
- The GoWISE USA GW22621 Air Fryer is also known as a really good model because of it’s presets. This model offers you 8 presets to choose from. At the touch of a fingertip, you can choose the right preset to perfectly prepare your meal.
- The GoWISE USA GW22621 Air Fryer is also a great option because of its price effectiveness. It’s a pretty affordable model and so it’s preferred by most people.
- The GoWISE USA GW22621 Air Fryer is also a medium sized air fryer. It has a capacity of 3.2 Quarts, which is pretty much standard. Neither too large like the Philips Avance XL nor too small like the Philips Viva HD9930. (Given the fact you do not go for the larger model, which is larger than the Philips Avance XL)
- And of course, it offers you with the temperature control system. This helps you select the right temperature for the specific dish you’re trying to prepare. Otherwise, it might so happen that you won’t be able to cook it properly because you aren’t able to set the right temperature. That’s the problem with models that offer you with only one temperature setting such as the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer.
What are the main features of the Philips Avance XL Air Fryer HD9240?
Well, the Philips Avance XL Air Fryer HD9240 is the top selling model in the market. This makes it important to know about in order to properly work on the differentiation. So, let us take a detailed look at all the features of this model:
- The Capacity of the Philips Avance XL HD9240 is pretty moderate. It offers you a size or capacity of 2.65 pounds which is alright for a family of three to four. You might want to check out the Big Boss Air Fryer for a gigantic capacity of 16 quarts.
- In terms of color choice as well, the Philips Avance XL HD9240 offers you two colors: Black and White. However, there might be difference in the price based on the color that you choose.
- The Philips Avance XL HD9240 also boasts of a Digital Interface. This implies that it is easy to use, keep an eye on and easy to cook with. So, at the end of the day, it’s a pretty great choice.
- The Philips Avance XL HD9240 also has an automated ON signal. This makes it far simpler to keep an eye out on it. This makes your cooking process a lot more easier and thus better.
- It has a “Smart” Preset that is really special. It lets you save your settings as a preset, making you able to use your most common settings without putting it in every single time. Imagine it to one of the hot numbers on your phone, you just call on one digit and the number saved with it comes up. Yes, it’s that simple!
- And finally, you can adjust the temperature in it. This makes it, unlike the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer, a really great choice because you can cook your desired dishes at the right temperature. Otherwise you are stuck with a fixed temperature. This fixed temperature might be too low or too high for specific cases.
What are the main differences between these two models?
Both of these models are well known digital models. However, these two have quite a differences that set these two apart from each other. In order to find out which one is more suitable for you, you must first look at how they are different from each other. So, the main differences between these two models are as follows:
- The GW22621 has a capacity of 3.2 Quarts while the Philips Avance XL has a capacity of 2.65 pounds.
- Next, the Philips Avance XL is the top selling model. Obviously, the GW22621, despite being the bestseller, isn’t THE top selling model.
- In terms of functionality as well, the Philips Avance XL beats the GW22621 Air Fryer.
- The GW22621 Air Fryer provides you with a much more affordable price, however. This makes the GoWISE USA Gw22621 Air fryer a better choice for those who are looking for something more affordable.
Which model should I go for then?
I think, given the differences between them, It should be pretty simple to decide if you know your needs. Let us take a few examples to show which one would be the better solution in which case:
- If you’re looking for a larger capacity, the Philips Avance XL is the answer for you. However, you might also want to try out the Big Boss Air Fryer.
- If you’re looking for more functionality as well, the Philips Avance XL is the more preferable choice.
- However, if you’re looking at affordability, the GoWISE USA GW22621 Air Fryer is the more affordable of these two. However, if you’re looking at this you must check out the Bella Electric Air Fryer as well.