Two of the bestselling digital models of Air Fryers in the entire Air Fryer industry are the Philips Viva HD9230 and the GW22611 from the GoWISE USA. So, in today’s article, we’re going to see how these two look in comparison to each other.
If you’re looking forward to buying any of these models or any Air Fryer in general, this article is for you. We hope that you’d be able to decide upon something by the end of this article.
So, what are the main features of the GoWISE USA GW22611 Air Fryer?
The GoWISE USA GW22611 Air Fryer is a really famous model of the GoWISE USA line of products. However, that doesn’t mean that we trust it blindly. It offers you quite a list of features to take a look at before you go for it. The main features that it offers you are as follows:
- It offers you a digital interface. This makes it really easy for you to select your preset and keep an eye on the process. This makes the whole cooking process really simple and interesting.
- Furthermore, you can adjust the temperature in it. This makes it, unlike the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer, a really great choice because you can cook your desired dishes at the right temperature. Otherwise you are stuck with a fixed temperature. This fixed temperature might be too low or too high for specific cases.
- The GoWISE USA GW22611 also offers you a moderate capacity. It offers you a capacity of 3.2 Quarts which is ideal for a family of three. So, if you are looking for something of that size, this is a great choice. For a larger size, you might want to check out the Philips Avance XL with 5 quarts of capacity.
- This Air Fryer offers you with 8 presets to choose from, making it even easier for you to prepare your desired dish in the proper way. This is a really functional digital Air Fryer that you must love.
- Even from an economic perspective, it costs pretty less. This is one of the low-end Digital models that provide you with such a high level of efficiency and functionality, making it a really great choice for your kitchen.
- This model comes in two color variations: Black and White. However, you might want to keep in mind that there might be a price difference between these two.
So, what are the main features of the Philips Viva Digital Air Fryer HD9230?
The Philips Viva Digital Airfryer HD9230 is a bestseller. This proves that it actually meets the requirements of a lot of people. However, in order to ensure that it meets yours, looking at the bestseller status isn’t enough. You must take a close look at the main things that it offers you with.
So, the main thing that the Philips Viva Digital Airfryer HD9230 offers you with might be summed up in the following points:
- The capacity of this airfryer is about 1.8 pounds. This is a pretty small capacity to be honest, ideal for a family of two. The Philips Viva HD9220 also has the same capacity.
- In this airfryer you also get alerted by sound once the processing time is over, so that you don’t have to continuously stand there monitoring the progress of the task you already handed it over.
- Again, the temperature can be controlled by you, making it a really great option. A fixed temperature might be too hot for some foods and too cold for some. This option makes your airfryer a lot more versatile. In comparison, the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer lacks this feature.
- Again, it is really easy to clean. There are only a very few people who complain about the food getting stick but even removing that is pretty simple. Plus the whole thing is dishwasher safe so you basically have no hassle when it comes to cleaning it all up.
- Finally, while it is not exactly a feature, it does come with a recipe book. This recipe book contains dishes that you can easily cook using this airfryer.
What are the main differences between these two models?
Well, these two models appear to be quite similar at the first glance. However, when we look a bit closer, it’s easy to spot quite a few differences between them. Let us now take a look at the main differences that put these two models apart from each other.
The most prominent differences between these two models are as follows:
- The Philips Viva HD9220 has a capacity of 1.8 Pounds. The GoWISE USA GW22611 Air Fryer has a capacity of 3.2 Quarts.
- The Philips Viva belongs to the Philips Line of products while the GW22611 Air Fryer belongs to the GoWISE USA line of products.
- The GW22611 offers you with slightly less features than the Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer, which offers you with some extra ones at a vastly higher price.
- From an economic perspective as well, the GW22611 Air Fryer is substantially cheaper than the Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer. The Philips Viva HD9230 is a pretty expensive model to be frank.
So, which one should I go for?
Well, this is one of those cases where you cannot go wrong. Both of them are really great models from excellent line of products. So, you don’t really have to worry too much. However, I’d like to say this:
If you’re looking for functionality and are willing to pay for it, the Philips Viva HD9230 is the more preferable choice.
However, if you’re looking for a sensible price, the GoWISE USA GW22611 Air Fryer is the right one. It’s as affordable as the Della Digital Air Fryer.