In today’s article, we are going to compare two fairly different models. These two models are different from almost all the aspects ranging from the manufacturer up to their functionality and type of interface.
The two models that we’re talking about are the GoWISE USA GW22611 Air Fryer and the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer. We hope that you’d be able to decide between these two models by the time you’re done with this article. So, we hope that you actually read this article till the very end.
Now, let us get started without much delay.
What are the main features of the GoWISE USA GW22611 Air Fryer?
The GoWISE USA GW22611 Air Fryer is one of the most popular models of the GoWISE USA. In fact, it’s one of the top selling models in the whole Air Fryer market as well. This makes it really important for us to properly take a look at all the features that it offers.
So, the main features that the GoWISE USA GW22611 Air Fryer offers are:
- The GoWISE USA GW22611 Air Fryer offers you with a great functionality. It offers you with not one or two but with 8 presets. This makes cooking as simple as touching an option for you. All you have to do is select the desired preset with your fingertip and that would do the trick. This makes cooking a really simple process and it’s bound to make you fall in love with it.
- The GoWISE USA GW22611 Air Fryer is actually a model that offers you with a Digital Interface. So, it is really easy to operate and at the same time it’s also easy to keep an eye out on the process. All in all, it makes the whole cooking process a lot simpler for you.
- Of course, it boasts of a Temperature control system as well. The T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer seems to be the only one lacking that so far. That model offers you with one temperature setting that might be too high or too low for specific dishes.
- There’s also a 30 minute timer with an automatic shut down feature. This makes planning ahead even easier for you. You can just select the preset and put it on this timer after which it’d turn itself off automatically. This makes you free from the hassle of having it sit in front of it all the time.
- The GoWISE USA GW22611 Air Fryer offers you two colors: Black and White. The price might vary depending on the color that you choose.
- easy to use Air Fryer.
- Next comes Capacity. It has a capacity of 3.2 Quarts. This is the standard capacity hat you find on most Air Fryers. This capacity is alright for two to three people depending on how much they eat.
What are the main features of the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer?
The Philips Viva HD9220 is one of the top 3 bestselling Air Fryers in the market. This makes it more than clear that it’s a famous and really loved model. This makes it even more important for us to consider all the features of this model to ensure that it’s worth it.
So, let us now take a look at all the features that the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer offers:
- The Philips Viva HD9220 is a pretty small model. It has a size of 1.8 pounds, this means that it’s quite small. It’s probably designed keeping in mind a family of two people. You might want to get something larger like the Philips Avance XL HD9240 if you want a larger size.
- The Philips Viva HD9220 is also famous because of the fact that it’s the manual model of the Viva Series. Yes, this makes it comparatively less easy to use and it takes a bit more time to put in the settings.
- However, the Manual aspect also makes it more durable than the Digital counterpart, thus making it worth it.
- Funnily, the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 has two models you can choose from, a black one and a white one. However, it is often seen that there’s a significant price difference between these two while the only difference is the color.
- This Air Fryer model is also pretty sensibly priced. So if you are looking for economic value, it provides you with that too. This makes it a really great model to go for.
The main differences between these two models
These two models, as I said at the beginning of the article, are fairly different. This makes it really important to take a close look in order to find out how exactly they differ in which aspect. This is because it’s often simple to overlook minor but important differences in cases such as these. The main differences between these two might by summed up in the following words:
- First of all, the GW22611 Air Fryer boasts of a digital interface. On the other hand, the Philips Viva HD9220 is a manual air fryer.
- The same thing also makes the GW22611 easier to use and more functional while it makes the HD9220 more durable.
- Next comes capacity, the Philips Viva HD9220 has a capacity of 1.8 pounds while the GW22611 Air Fryer offers you with 3.2 Quarts.
- While both of them are great models, the digitization gives the GW22611 some extra things such as the system of presets. The Philips HD9220 isn’t able to offer you with those things.
- From an economic perspective, however, the Philips Viva HD9220 offers you with a more affordable price than the GW22611 Air Fryer. Although it must be mentioned that both of them are pretty affordable models.
Which one should I choose over the other?
Frankly, I think that the answer to this question is could be kept really to the point in this case.
If you’re looking for a digital model, the GW22611 Air Fryer is the answer for you. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a manual model, the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer is the answer for you.
Economically, the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer is more affordable of these two. However, you might also want to check out the Della Electric Air Fryer.