Today, we have a pretty interesting comparison article for you. Don’t you ever face one of those situations where you get confused between the two best models from two different line of products?
Well, in case of Air Fryers, this might happen you with these two models: The GoWISE USA GW22611 and the Philips Avance XL HD9240. If you are looking forward to buying any of these two models or even if you’re looking for an Air Fryer, this article is for you. We hope you’d be able to decide between these two by the end of this article.
What are the main features of the GoWISE USA GW22611 Air Fryer?
The GoWISE USA GW22611 Air Fryer is a really well known model. In fact, it’s one of the most popular models from the GoWISE USA line of products. This model offers you with a really high level of functionality and efficiency at a really affordable price. This makes taking a look at all the features of this model really important.
So, let us now take a look at the main features of the GoWISE USA GW22611 Air Fryer:
- First of all, the GoWISE USA 22611 Air Fryer is a digital model. This means that this model provides you with an interface that is digital in nature. This makes it really easy for you to select the right setting to properly cook your desired dish. It also makes it really easy for you to keep an eye out on the process. Overall, this means that your cooking process becomes a lot more simple and easy.
- Next, this model offers you with 8 presets. This is enough evidence of its versatility in itself, given the fact that the epitome of functionality in the GoWISA USA, the GW22639 Air Fryer, also offers you with the 8 presets.
- Next comes temperature control. Of course, it boasts of a Temperature control system as well. The T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer seems to be the only one lacking that so far.
- If that wasn’t enough for you, there’s also a 30-minute timer with an automatic shut off feature. This means that you can plan ahead and get it to turn itself off even after 30 minutes, making you free from the hassle of having to babysit your Air Fryer all the time.
- This model also offers you two color choices: White and Black. You can choose between these two but the cost of the model might vary a bit depending on the color that you choose.
- This Model offers you a capacity of 3.2 Quarts which is pretty much the standard. This is the ideal capacity for a family of two to three people.
- Again, this is also one of the cheapest models available out there. This model is not only one of the cheapest models of the GoWISE USA but also one of the cheapest in the entire Air Fryer industry.
What are the main features of the Philips Avance XL HD9240 Air Fryer?
The Philips Avance XL HD9240 is the model with the highest amount of sales in the entire Air Fryer market. This is followed by the Philips HD9220 and the Philips HD9230 (click here for the differences between these two). However, the Philips Avance XL is a really great model that is loved by almost all the people that use it.
- The Philips Avance XL HD9240 is also one of the models boasting of a digital interface. This makes it really easy to operate and keep an eye on, making it a great choice for everyone.
- Next comes capacity: The Philips Avance XL offers you a capacity of 2.65 pounds. This makes it a fairly large model which is good for a medium sized family.
- The Philips Avance XL is also a really beautiful model that is loved by people who prefer aestheticism.
- It also has a temperature control. A fixed temperature setting like the T-fal Air Fryer is a bit problematic. This is because that temperature might be too low or too high for specific dishes. But in this case, it is much more flexible.
- Even so, it’s also a really functional model boasting of even a special “Smart” preset. It lets you save your settings as a preset, making you able to use your most common settings without putting it in every single time. Imagine it to one of the hot numbers on your phone, you just call on one digit and the number saved with it comes up. Yes, it’s that simple!
What are the main differences between these two?
Well, there are quite a few differences between these two models. The main ones among them are as follows:
- First of all, the GW22611 is made by the GoWISE USA while the Philips Avance is made by Philips.
- The Philips Avance XL provides you with a higher capacity than the GW22611 Air Fryer.
- The Philips Avance XL has the special “Smart” preset which the GW22611 isn’t able to offer you.
- However, economically, the GW22611 is cheaper than the Philips Avance XL, making it a more preferable choice for people who are on a conservative budget.
Which one should I go for, then?
Well, you must be wondering at this point as to which one is better in this case. Well, this depends perfectly on what you are looking for. Both of these models are really great models and, depending on your needs, any of them might be the best one for you.
Let us take a few scenarios and imagine the most probable choices then:
- If you are looking for something that’s more functional, the Philips Avance XL is the clear answer.
- If you are looking for something large, the Philips Avance XL is the answer again. However, for something even larger, the Big Boss 16 Quart Air Fryer might be the answer.
- Finally, from an economic perspective, the GW22611 Air Fryer is cheaper among these two. You might also consider the Bella Electric Air Fryer if you’re looking for a lower price.