In the Electric Pressure Cooker market, the dominant names such as Instant Pot and the Breville Fast Slow Pro take up so much space that it is often seen that even famous other brands don't get enough chances.
Here at Corrie Cooks, we don't let that happen. We bring to you information and reviews about several brands available out there. In today's article, for example, we are going to discuss about the GoWISE USA Electric Pressure Cooker.
Model-wise features of the GoWISE USA Electric Pressure Cooker
The GoWISE USA Electric Pressure Cooker might be a familiar name to some of you while it might be a new one to some of you, it's a moderately famous name in the electric pressure cooker market somewhere between the Instant Pot and the Tayama.
1. GoWISE USA GW22637 4th Generation 8-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
This is one of their main products and it comes in two variants of 6 and 8 quarts. However, in these two models, everything except the volume (and thus the wattage) is almost exactly the same. The main features of these two electric pressure cooker are as follows:
- The pressure cooker boasts of a stainless steel body making it scratch resistant and durable.
- The pressure cooker also has the slow cook feature, making it a lot more versatile.
- The Pressure Cooker also boasts of several presets ideal for a wide range of products from rice and meat up to soup and stew.
- The specialty of the Instant Pot is also present here, these pressure cookers can also prepare Yogurt, so this is a really good point.
- As said earlier, depending on the model, the volume is of 6 or 8 quarts.
- Finally, depending on the model, the wattage is of about 1000 or 1300.
[Note here: If you are wondering about the large pressure cookers that you have heard of under the 8-in-1 series, please keep on reading, we've mentioned them later and mentioned why we've mentioned them later separately]
2. 6-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
The 6-in-1 electric pressure cooker is also another such series like the 8-in-1 electric pressure cookers under the GoWISE USA. The 6-in-1 also has models based on size with the same functionalities offered in all of them. There are 4 models in this series with volumes of 3, 4, 6 and 8 quarts respectively. The main features of the 6-in1 Electric Pressure cooker are as follows:
- These pressure cookers also have a stainless steel body.
- These pressure cookers have several presets which decide the right pressure, temperature, and even time for you. It makes cooking a lot easier for you.
- The volume depends on the model, as I said earlier. You can choose from 3, 4, 6 and 8 quarts.
- Finally, depending on the volume, the wattage also changes and your choice can land it anywhere from and between 600, 800, 1000 and 1300.
3. 12-Quart XL Programmable 10-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
This is one of the largest pressure cookers available out there and is brought to you by the GoWISE USA. Although often included in the same list as the 8-in-1 electric pressure cooker, these two are treated by the company as a different series altogether. The main features of the XL 10 in 1 GoWISE USA Electric Pressure cooker might be summed up in the following words and points:
- Based on volume, there are two available models: the 12 quart model and the 14 quart model. These two are really exceptionally large sizes and are extremely rare in the electric pressure cooker market.
- The XL series of the GoWISE USA also provide you with a lot of functionality. There are 16 built-in Smart Programs, 12 cooking options with preset times.
- There is also the option to manually decide everything if you want to do it all yourself, this makes it really a very versatile model.
4. GoWISE USA GW22624 5-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker (6 QT)
- 6-Quart model only
- Removable stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel rack, sealing gasket, plastic cup, spoon, and user manual
- Delay timer
5. GoWISE USA GW22636 4th-Generation Electric Pressure Cooker with accessories
- Including steam rack, steam basket, rice scooper and measuring cup
- 16 built-in Smart Programs
- This model comes in 6-quart, 8-quart, 12-quart and 14-quart sizes.
- LCD display for Cooker Time and Pressure
The main limitations of the GoWISE USA Electric Pressure Cooker
The GoWISE USA Electric Pressure Cookers are really nice ones and certainly deserve the reputation that they have, if not more. However, we must not forget that there are a few things that these still cannot offer you. The main limitations of the GoWISE USA Electric Pressure Cookers are as follows:
- They do not give you much choice when it comes to choosing a color or style that would match your kitchen, they have versatility in volume, but not in looks like the Fagor LUX.
- While the provide you with the Yogurt maker of the Instant Pot, they are not able to provide you with the "Flavor Infusion Technology" of the Power Pressure Cooker XL, something several customers are often looking for.
- Finally, according to some reviews, these pressure cookers aren't exactly as durable as they claim to be, but this might be an issue of mishandling and can not be completely verified without using one for long.
So, is the GoWISE USA Electric Pressure Cooker Worth it?
The GoWISE USA Electric Pressure cooker is a really great choice, from the looks of it. If you are looking to buy a new electric pressure cooker, this is most certainly one of the models to consider.
And if you are looking for a huge volume, this is one of the best options with sizes such as 12 and 14 quarts. This makes this pressure cooker a great choice for several cases, most certainly worth it.
Some competing products.
While the GoWISE USA Electric Pressure Cooker mostly specializes in the fields that it's good at and completely neglects the rest, there is one thing where it can be compared with a few other models: Price.
The GoWISE USA Electric Pressure cooker is a Low-Mid Range Electric Pressure cooker that might be a price competitor to several brands such as the Instant Pot, Power Pressure Cooker XL (click here for the differences between the Instant Pot and the Power Pressure Cooker XL) and the Elite Platinum.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂