Are you tired of famous lines of products such as Instant Pot? Are you even not interested in unique products such as the Gourmia GSV140? Well, no worries, because we have something for you that you might still want to go for!
In today’s article, we present to to you, a Sous Vide machine from…. Sous Vide! Yes, that’s the name of the company making it- great now, isn’t it? Well, In today’s article, we are going to review the Sous Vide Supreme Demi Water Oven SVD-00101. The SVD-00101 is actually the color code for the model that is black in color. So, if you have a complain as to why we aren’t mentioning the model with another color, it’s because of this.
Feel interested yet? Looking forward to getting to know more about this model? Well the, let us get started with it!
What are some of the main features of this model?
The Sous Vide Supreme Demi Water oven isn’t importantly the most famous. But that doesn’t meanthat it can’t be as functional and effective as all the famous models out there. So, let us take a look at the main features of this model to find out how functional it actually is.
The main features of this model might be summed up in the following points:
- First of all, this model is actually a full container just like the Gourmia GSV550. Most Sous Vide machines aren’t a container but rather a stick like or a tube like device. This one is not so. This one, as I just said, is actually a full mechanized container which does your job. So you don’t need anything else to come with it since it’s all that there is to it.
- Next comes the fact that it’s much more functional than several other models. Since it’s a full container, it has a much improvised circuit system making it far more functional and versatile than other machines, a lot of points go to it in that aspect.
- It’s also in possession of a fairly large capacity. As its very name suggests, it has a capacity of 8.7 Litres. This makes this one of the only Sous Vide machines with a fixed capacity and with a large fixed capacity at that. The Gourmia GSV550 has just a slightly larger capacity in comparison.
- This device is also able to boast of a beautiful display. It has a really nice digital display system that makes it really simple to keep an eye out on the process as well as the settings that it’s having right then. The display of this system is often compared to the display of the Instant Pot Accu SV800 Sous Vide.
- It also has a super simple interface that you directly control by pressing buttons. So, all in all, I’d say that this model is really simple and easy to use. This makes cooking it a lot better for you. In fact, you might fall in love with cooking because of just a model like this!
- But even that is not all that there is to it! It has a timer system! And it actually alerts you by making sounds once the timer is over. So, it’s one of the only machines where you can actually put a timer in a pot, a truly unique Sous Vide!
- In fact, it’s so functional that even the lid isn’t just a lid. It’s actually a multi functional thing that you can also use as a tray. You must understand from this as to how versatile the whole device actually is. Come on now, which device would be able to give that, if it isn’t far more functional on the inside as well?
There is, however, one thing that makes several people look for alternatives.
This model is a really great model, as you can see. And usually, people have no complains about anything concerning it. Except one thing. And this is one of the things that makes quite a lot of people turn away from it. It also renders quite a lot of people interested in buying it actually unable to buy it.
Yes, you guessed it right, this is the price of the model. Unlike the PrimoEats Sous Vide, this model is actually an expensive one. In fact, it is one of the most expensive Sous Vide machines out there. Just as some customers put it, it does what it claims to do but it charges a lot for that. So yeah, I’d say tat the price is by far the major obstacle for this model.
Except that, some people have complained about the quality and durability of this model but it is usually believed that those are perfectly alright. So you don’t really have to worry about that.
Should I go for this model? What alternatives do I have?
Look, whether you should go for this model or not is entirely up to you. The right model for you isn’t always the best one in the market. the best model in the market is decided based on a general case. However, when it comes to individual selection, there are certain specific needs that have to be kept in mind.
So you must know what you are exactly looking for and judge every model accordingly. Know that the best model for you is the one that serves all your needs at the most affordable price without compromising on anything.
This model, according to me, is a really great choice if you can afford it. As I remarked a while ago, it isn’t as inexpensive as the PrimoEats Sous Vide or even the Instant Pot Accu SV800 Sous Vide but it sure is actually better than them on several aspects. This somewhat justifies its high price range.
If you like this model, you might also want to consider these models:
- Gourmia GSV140 Immersion Sous Vide Pod Review
- Instant Pot Accu SV800 Sous Vide Immersion Circulator Review
- Gourmia GSV550 9 Qt Sous Vide Water Oven Cooker Review
- Gourmia GSV900 Sous Vide Self Contained Circulating Water Oven Review