Gourmia is one of those line of products that’s absolutely famous for making iunique product.s In fact, wherever we hear the term gourmia, we know that an unique product is associated to it. That’s the image that Gourmia has in the market and that surely gets it quite a few dedicated customers. So well, are you ready to know some more about one of the main Gourmia models in the realm of Sous Vide machines?
Well, here we go! In this article, we are going to discuss the Gourmia GSV140 Immersion Sous Vide Pod! I hope that you’d be able to learn a lot and be able to decide by the time you’re done with this article. So well, let’s find out more about it right now!
What are the main features of the Gourmia GSV140 Sous Vide?
The Gourmia GSV140 Sous Vide is another interesting model. Of course, it has to be unique because it’s for Gourmia. But that’s not all that there is to it. In fact all that it has can not be explained only in words. It is really important to cosnider its features to find out what it exactly boasts of. So, the main features might be summed up as follows:
- The Gourmia GSV140 is one of the simpler models to use. While several models require you connecting it to your smartphone, this is just one of the older ones. By older, I don’t mean the complicated ones. I mean just the simplest ones where the buttons are directly on it for you to select. This makes the whole process a lot more hassle-free. This makes you actually feel like cooking.
- Next comes the fact that this model is actually quite effective. Come on now, the Gourmia models are always unique. But does that mean that they are always quite effective and efficient? Well they usually are but still, can’t harm to mention it once more, right?
- This machine has a power consumption that is pretty high. It consumes 1400 watts of power. Yes, this does denote that it has a pretty powerful motor. It also claims to be able to do its work noiselessly. Quoting Amazon:
Ensuring your set up and recovery time will be fast and simple, the GSV140 “Quiet Run” motor is the most powerful Sous Vide Pod on the market.
- Next comes the fact that the design obviously allows you to control the right temperature. As all Sous Vide machines, you’re free to control the temperature you want to cook your food in. This makes it quite a good option because it makes it versatile as well when you can select your own required temperature.
- And of course, it claims to be really easy to place where you want. They claim that it can basically “stick to” the 10 gallon containers. This makes it really easy to use and really easy to place. So, all in all, you might say that the experience is really one where you don’t have to worry all the time. This makes you actually feel like cooking. In fact, you might finally find yourself loving cooking!
- Even from an economic standpoint, you might wonder how it fares. Well, it might appear that it will be expensive because of how unique it is. Let go of its uniqueness, it must be expensive because of its high levels of functionality and efficiency, right? Well, not really. It’s actually a pretty affordable model that most people can go for. In fact, I would really say that this makes this a choice that’s even better now because it’s also available for everyone out there.
Surprisingly, this model has only one major limitation.
It might appear like a model as unique will have a couple flaws. Well, at least I thought so when I sat down to list them. But I soon realized that there weren’t any flaws. I had one flaw in my mind all the time but I soon realized that that’s all that I had! Well, since that’s all that I can still see, here’s that flaw laid out for you.
The main flaw, for this model, according to me, is the lack of use of technology. Yes, it is just too old fashioned. I know that’s a really important thing too, but it could have had both the things. Like other models of Sous Vide Machines, it should also have been able to connect to smartphones. Those models don’t have the manual part but it could have retained that.
Personally, I believe that it would have made the thing even more versatile. Don’t get me wrong, it is really a versatile models, one of the most versatile ones out there while you’re at it but it could simply have been even more. And Gourmia actually got so close to making it that it hurts to see that they didn’t make it like that after all.
Is this model worth going for?
Well, I’d really recommend this model. I know that it isn’t as modernized as it could have been. But if you are just fine with that, it’s one of the best you can go for! Actually, I really think that this is one of those models everyone can and SHOULD go for.
Yes, all in all, I think this model is certainly worth it, if not more. I’d recommend this model.
What are the main competing models?
Yes, it’s an unique model, but it does have unique competitors! The main competitor of this model might be the Gourmia GSV900 Sous Vide Self Contained Circulating Water Oven, it’s very own step-brother!
On the other hand, the famous Instant Pot also has a pretty nice model that you might count as it’s competitor, The Instant Pot Accu SV800 Sous Vide Immersion Circulator!