Today we have a different model for you. Usually a new model means either just by a new company or just unique from a few aspects. However, Corrie Cooks doesn’t believe in that and so today we’re going to differ. Today, we have come to you with a review of a new kind of model that is unique from almost all the perspectives: The Gourmia GCR1700 Multi Cooker & Air Fryer.
Just like the Philips Avance XL was considered as one of the best, this one is one of the most unique models that you can go out for. If you want something that most people do not have, this might be the key to it. Be it the design, be it the functionality or be it anything, it’s just equally unique from all perspectives.
What are some of the main features of the Gourmia GCR1700
The Gourmia GCR1700 is a famous product from the famous Gourmia line of products. It is a great air fryer, but it isn’t only an air fryer. It is so versatile that it has been called a multi cooker at the same time. This is one of the titles which only this Air Fryer seems to have, another thing tat makes it unique.
- First of all, The Gourmia GCR1700 is a great model which has a really unique looks. Besides being unique, it’s also beautiful. It often happens that several companies want to make their products look unique and end up making it look really bad. Yes, while they do technically make it unique, they end up paying a price too high. However, the Gourmia GCR1700 is unique in a beautiful way. If you want a pressure cooker with an unique look, this sooms tobe a great one to go for.
- Secondly, it offers you with a lot of functionality. It is a 10 in one air fry/ multi cooker. It is, in fact, so versatile that it is actually known as a “multi cooker”. This is one of the unique things about this Air Fryer. No other Air Fryer that I know of is called by this name, and trust me, I know a lot of Air Fryers. Quoting Amazon
10 IN 1 Grill, bake, steam, saute, pan fry, stew, stir fry, slow cook, roast or make sauces – all a la robot. Breakthrough technology now allows you to step away from virtually any food and return for delicious results
- This model is also known for having temperature control. This makes you love this model even more. Because, unlike the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer, it lets you select the right temperature for your dishes. Otherwise a fixed temperature often is too high or too low for your required dish.
- Next comes the Pre-Programmed control panel. This makes it a really great option because you can easily put in your settings and then go away. This makes the cooking process much more simple and beautiful. Another unique feature fo this Air Fryer/ Multi Cooker.
Some of the negative aspects of this model
While these points might make it seem like a flawless model, that’s not the case. There are still quite a few things that are wanted. So well, let us take a look at the main negative aspects of the Gourmia GCR1700 Air Fryer:
- First of all, it lacks choice. It doesn’t let you choose among colors or capacities. Since most Air Fryers offer you with it, it’s a negative thing. This makes it appear like a take or leave scenario that some customers dislike. This is also a negative thing because you can’t make it fit with your kitchen’s color by selecting a specific color. You must just take the default model. What people ideally want is a choice-list like the Power Air Fryer XL offers you.
- Secondly, this Air Fryer lacks Digitization. While it does make it slightly more durable, it makes it less attractive and much less easy to use. This is a really negative point because several customers actually don’t buy it because of this.
- Next comes another really important thing: Price. This model is just too expensive. One of the main reasons why people do not go for this model is the fact that it’s way more expensive that people would like it to be. For most people, it just becomes too much out of budget. This stops them from buying it despite loving it.
My review of the Gourmia GCR1700 Air Fryer
The Gourmia GCR1700 Air Fryer is a pretty interesting model. We just took a look at all the features that it offers. We also saw the things that it still leaves to be desired.
Well, at the end it can be said that it’s a fairly nice model, one that is actually worth going for. Yes, while you might not want to go for it just because it lacks the options that it could have, well, that’s not really a great reason. It’s a really functional and versatile model that would replace a lot of your other devices with ease.
I’d complain about price but as I just said, it’s not one device. Technically it can replace quite a few of your devices, making it a great choice to go for.
What are some of the competing models?
There are quite a few models that you might want to consider as competitors to this model. However, let us look at them categorically to make it more clear:
- In terms of functionality, the main models competing with the Gourmia GAF520 Air Fryer are: Della Digital Air Fryer, GoWISE USA GW22621 Air Fryer and the Philips Viva HD9930 Air Fryer.
- However, in terms of pricing, the closest model might be De’Longhi FH1163 Air Fryer.