Hello and welcome (back) to Corrie cooks yet again! You must be wondering what we have in store for you today, and you won’t be disappointed! Well, do you remember the Gourmia Electric Pressure Cooker? Well, Gourmia, as you might know, also has several Electric Air Fryers!
So, in today’s article, we are going to check out how two of the most famous Gourmia Air Fryers differ from one another. It’s going to be really interesting to see how they sum up. So, feel interested yet? It’s going to be a really great one so better get your popcorn ready already!
What are the main features of the Gourmia GCR1700 Air Fryer?
The Gourmia GCR1700 Air Fryer is also a really famous model. However, this model isn’t famous for the reasons that models usually get famous. This model is famous as one of the most unique models in the whole Air Fryer market. This model is innovative and unique in almost every single aspect that you can think of. So, let us now take a look at the exact specifications as to what this unique model offers you with:
- As I said, this model is unique from every aspect. This begins right from the way it looks. This model looks different than any other model, making it leave an impression on your mind. Of course, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. You’re free to decide weather you like it or not, but you must admit that it’s got style. (Five points for you if you get the Harry Potter Reference)
- Next comes the functionality of the model. Well you’ve got nothing to worry about that either given how functional it is. It can Grill, bake, steam, saute, pan fry, stew, stir fry, slow cook, roast or make sauces. This model is a really functional model and that you can rest assured with.
- It also has a temperature control. A fixed temperature setting like the T-fal Air Fryer is a bit problematic. This is because that temperature might be too low or too high for specific dishes. But in this case, it is much more flexible.
- Finally, this model is a rare model that’s somewhere midway between being automatic and manual. This makes this model hard to judge in terms of that but it is known to be a pretty distinctly unique model so this wasn’t exactly surprising for us either.
What are the main features of the Gourmia GMF2600 Air Fryer?
The Gourmia GMF2600 Air Fryer is also a really famous model. It also belongs to the Gourmia line of products as is obvious from its name. This Air Fryer, like all Gourmia models, is also pretty different than most other models available there at least in quite a few aspects.
However, let us now take a detailed look at the main features that this model offers. The main features that the Gourmia GMF2600 Air Fryer boasts of might be summed up as follows:
- Just like The Gourmia GCR1700 Air Fryer, this model also has a unique look. Well, this makes a good starting point of the features that this model offers you with. It offers, to begin with, a kind of look that’s going to stay in your mind because you won’t easily find something like that.
- There is also a temperature control system, unlike the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer. This lets you set the temperature requited to properly cook the dish you want to. In a single temperature setting, we face some problems. A single temperature might be too hot or too hot for some and too cold for some other dishes.
- There’s also a negative feature. The Durability of this model, according to amazon reviews, is so low that it’s actually dangerous. The cover often cracks during the very first operation and this has earned this model quite a bad name. People also complain that the company doesn’t provide you with enough support. So, this actually is one of the things that should make you look away from this model. This is because even if there is a problem no one would be helping you and you’d have to end up giving up and losing your money.
What are the main differences between these two models?
These two models are fairly different to begin with. However, let us still take a detailed look at the main differences that are there between these two models. To write a proper comparison article, it is absolutely indispensable to consider these points.
So, the main points setting these two models apart are as follows:
- First of all are the looks. These two models are both great looking and really functional and efficient. However, the looks are fairly different and so that’s a good point when you judge between them.
- Well, the other factors are just based in technical specifications, they are similar these two models. However, there are still a few differences such as the fact that the GAF2600 is far more disliked because of its really low quality.
- Finally, from an economic perspective, the GMF2600 is more preferable. The GAF1700 is comparatively more expensive in this case, making it a second choice here for people on a conservative budget.
Which model should I go for?
Well, it all depends on what you’re looking for. Both of them are usually chosen for their looks and both of them serve to give you really unique looks. So, from that perspective, you can’t really go wrong.
Even from functionality, they are sort of alike, models such as the Gourmia GAF520 Air Fryer are ahead in terms of functionality.
From an economic perspective, the GMF2600 wins by compromising on quality. So if you must choose a model with a low cost, please try to choose some other quality model such as the Della Electric Air Fryer and Bella Electric Air Fryer.