Corrie Cooks is back for you with another interesting comparison article! In today’s article we are going to check out how the Gourmia GAF520 stands up against the GMF2600.
If you’re looking forward to buying any of these models, this is the article for you. Even besides that, if you’re just interested in general, don’t forget to read this article till the very end!
What are the main features of the Gourmia GAF520 Electric Air Fryer?
The Gourmia Electric Air Fryer provides you with a lot of functionality. In fact, until I got to know about this Air Fryer, I didn’t know Air Fryers could be this functional and good looking at the same time. This is one of the ideal Air Fryer models for just about any kitchen. However, the question is: What makes it so?
So, let us take a look at the main features of the Gourmia GAF520 Electric Air Fryer:
- First of all, the Gourmia GAF520 Electric Air Fryer is a digital model. As I said earlier, this makes it really easy to operate. You can easily select the settings and you don’t have to do much. This digital interface makes it easier to keep an eye on it as well.
- Secondly, the Gourmia GAF520 Electric Air Fryer is famous because it is one of those models, again, that can do with almost no oil at all. This is one of those special things which only a few Air Fryers feel qualified to claim.
- Thirdly, the Gourmia Electric Air Fryer can also make fries, seafood, poultry and meat with the touch of a button. This makes it really easy for you to use it. It’s just a touchscreen mode.
- The Gourmia Electric Air Fryer Provides you with about 4 Preset modes: Fries, Seafood, Poultry and Meat.
- Again, the Gourmia GAF520 Electric Air Fryer allows you to easily select the right temperature for cooking your dish. In comparison, the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer does not give you any temperature adjustment. This means there’s only one temperature which might be too hot or too cold for some dishes.
- Gourmia also claims to be one of the safest available Air Fryers out there. Quoting from amazon
ETL LISTED: We, at Gourmia, take the quality of our products seriously. We are ETL certified so you can be confident that you’re receiving safe, efficient, high quality appliances.
- The Gourmia GAF520 Electric Air Fryer has a pretty standard Capacity. It boasts of a capacity of 4.5 Quarts. This is a moderate capacity and is alright for cooking food for two to three people, depending on how much they eat.
What are the main features of the Gourmia GMF2600 Air Fryer?
The Gourmia GMF2600 Air Fryer is also a really famous model. It also belongs to the Gourmia line of products as is obvious from its name. This Air Fryer, like all Gourmia models, is also pretty different than most other models available there at least in quite a few aspects.
However, let us now take a detailed look at the main features that this model offers. The main features that the Gourmia GMF2600 Air Fryer boasts of might be summed up as follows:
- Just like The Gourmia GCR1700 Air Fryer, this model also has a unique look. Well, this makes a good starting point of the features that this model offers you with. It offers, to begin with, a kind of look that’s going to stay in your mind because you won’t easily find something like that.
- There is also a temperature control system, unlike the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer. This lets you set the temperature requited to properly cook the dish you want to. In a single temperature setting, we face some problems. A single temperature might be too hot or too hot for some and too cold for some other dishes.
- There’s also a negative feature. The Durability of this model, according to amazon reviews, is so low that it’s actually dangerous. The cover often cracks during the very first operation and this has earned this model quite a bad name. People also complain that the company doesn’t provide you with enough support. So, this actually is one of the things that should make you look away from this model. This is because even if there is a problem no one would be helping you and you’d have to end up giving up and losing your money.
What are the main differences between these two models?
These two models are fairly different to begin with. However, let us still take a detailed look at the main differences that are there between these two models. To write a proper comparison article, it is absolutely indispensable to consider these points.
So, the main points setting these two models apart are as follows:
- First of all are the looks. These two models are both great looking and really functional and efficient. However, the looks are fairly different and so that’s a good point when you judge between them.
- Well, the other factors are just based in technical specifications, they are quite different between these two models. For example, the fully Digital GAF520 is way more functionally advanced.
- Finally, from an economic perspective, the GMF2600 is more preferable. The GAF520 is comparatively more expensive in this case, making it a second choice here for people on a conservative budget.
Which model should I go for among these two?
Well, all you have to do is keep in mind what your specific needs are. Both of them can be right for you, it specifically depends on what you need. The right model for you isn’t the best model in general but the one that serves all your needs at the most affordable price. So, let us look at a few cases and the potential choices then:
- If you’re looking for functionality, I think you should go for the GAF520 Air Fryer.
- If you’re looking for unique looks, the GMF2600 Air Fryer might be a better choice.
- Economically, the GMF2600 Air Fryer is the better choice here. However, you must consider the Philips HD9220, GoWISE USA GW22622, Cozyna Air Fryer and the Secura Air Fryer.