In today’s article we are going to see how the series that is known as the epitome of choice in aestheticism, the Fagor LUX, looks in comparison to the almost unknown GeekChef Electric Pressure Cooker.
This must appear like a really interesting comparison, because it truly is! The famous aesthetic series of the famous Fagor, the same Fagor that’s bringing out its latest Fagor LUX 360 this May 2017! And we are going to compare it to one of the models that is almost unknown in comparison but is said to be the very best by those that have had the chance to give it a try. Now, if that is not interesting and/or intriguing, what is?
What are the main features of the GeekChef Electric Pressure Cooker?
The GeekChef 11-in-1 multi-purpose electric pressure cooker is one of those electric pressure cookers that offers you a real lot. Not only does it provide you with high functionality, but also with high efficiency and value for money. Let us now take a detailed look at the main features of the GeekChef Electric Pressure Cooker:
- As the name suggest, it is a multi purpose electric pressure cooker that provides you with 11 functionalities including everything from yogurt maker up to soup cooker.
- Some things still mention a special mention. This model also boasts of an Yogurt Maker.
- Besides the Yogurt Maker, this model also offers you the Slow Cooker mode, making it hugely versatile.
- It goes without saying that this model is thus hugely versatile, making it a really great choice.
- However, this is made even more simpler by giving you 12 in-built settings from which you can select with one click and you won’t have to set anything manually anymore.
- And finally, it also comes with a durable 3-ply bottom 304 stainless steel inner pot and FDA approved detachable aluminum filter cover for easy clean.
- And one of the important features of any model is size, this model has a size of 6 quarts, which is the typical size for electric pressure cooker models and is the ideal size for a family of three.
The main features of the Fagor LUX
Silver color: 4 quart 6 quart and 8 quart.
Champagne color: 4 quart 6 quart and 8 quart.
Copper color: 6 quart and 8 quart.
- The Fagor LUX series provides you with 10 preset functions when it comes to choosing the meal you want to prepare.
- It also has the rare ability just like the Instant Pot pressure cookers to cook Yogurt.
- It has a wide range of choice of colors, you can choose from silver, champagne and copper colors.
- It also has a versatile size choice, you can choose the 4 quart or the 6 quart or the 8 quart model.
- It also boasts of a keep warm function that stays on for twelve hours after the meal is finished cooking.
- It is also rated as one of the most economic options when it comes to electronic pressure cookers.
- It gives you two pressure settings to choose from: The high pressure setting and the low pressure setting. These settings make it easy for you to perfectly cook the dish you’re planning to make. For more settings, you might want to take a look at the Breville Fast Slow Pro.
What are the differences between the two?
There are quite a few differences between these two, however, we might wish to sum the differences up in the following words, in order to keep even this differentiation as efficient as these electric pressure cooker models are:
- First of all, the GeekChef is a model of 6 quarts while the Fagor LUX is a series which has models of 4, 6 and 8 quarts respectively.
- Secondly, the GeekChef is a special 11-in-1 multi functional pressure cooker. The Fagor LUX, although also multi functional, isn’t as multi functional as the GeekChef Electric Pressure Cooker.
- Thirdly, the Fagor provides you with three colors choice, making it one of the models providing you with the highest level of customization in terms of aestheticism. The GeekChef only comes in one default color, making it lag far begind the Fagor LUX in this aspect.
- While the both of the can cook Yogurt just like Instant Pot, the GeekChef electric pressure cooker is comparatively much more functional than the Fagor LUX.
- The GeekChef is a mid-range electric pressure cooker while the Fagor LUX is one of the more economically viable ones, and thus it is obvious that the GeekChef costs pretty much more than the Fagor LUX Electric Pressure Cooker.
Which one should I go for?
Well, you might wonder here as to which one should you choose over the other or which you should you go for. Well, the answer is pretty simple.
Both of them are really great options to go for and regardless of whichever one you choose, you can simply not go wrong. This is because both of them ensure you quality, efficiency and functionality. However, each of them is preferable from a different perspective. So, depending on your perspective you might choose any of them.
If you are looking for really high functionality, the GeekChef provides you with a really high amount of functionality, making it a really great choice in terms of functionality as well as efficiency.
However, if you want a huge range when it comes to selecting the right thing to make your kitchen more beautiful or if you are just looking for comparatively less expensive products, you should go for the Fagor LUX. Please keep in mind here that if you are looking for even cheaper products you might consider going for the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker or the Tayama Electric Pressure Cooker.