Welcome (back) to Corrie Cooks! Today, we are back for you with another new Air Fryer Review.
Today, we are going to review the Faberware Multi Functional Air Fryer. This model isn’t exactly as famous as the Philips Viva or even the Power Air Fryer XL, but it is still a really great model. In fact, we felt like this is one of the models that might take up your interest and that’s why we’re talking about it.
Basically, we are going to discuss about this manual model in detail in the entirety of this article. So, If you are planning to go for an Air Fryer or are interested in this model or are just interested in Air Fryers in general, this article is for you.
Main features of the Faberware Multi-functional Air Fryer
The Faberware isn’t the most famous brand out there. However, it has a pretty strong product-base. This makes it a really good brand to go for. Because while it isn’t exactly the most famous, it’s famous because it provides you with everything. It provides you with functionality, efficiency, durability, quality and even economic viability at once. This makes it one of the models that you might want to go for.
Let us take a detailed look at the main features of the Faberware Multi Functional Air Fryer:
- This is, again, one of those air fryers that claim to be able to fry without oil. This makes it really useful if you are planning to cut on your oil consumption.
- The Faberware Multi Functional Air Fryer also provides you with temperature control. We might once again recall the T-fal ActiFry without the temperature control for reference.
- The Faberware Multi Functional Air Fryer also boasts of a capacity of 3.2 Quarts. This is the standard capacity for electric Air Fryers, making it alright in this aspect.
- The Faberware Multi Functional Air Fryer is also able to boast of a 30 minute automatic shut down timer setting. You can set the timer and it would shut down once it’s done. This makes you free from the hassle of sitting in front of your Air Fryer in order to ensure your dish is properly cooked.
- This is a pretty versatile air fryer that you can use for frying, baking, grilling and roasting. In fact, it even cooks steaks, roasted potatoes, vegetables and much more. This makes it a really versatile Air Fryer.
- Even from an economic perspective, it has a pretty affordable price. This makes it a great model for everyone to go for.
The main limitations of the Faberware Multi-functional Air Fryer
- Unlike products like the Power Air Fryer XL, the Faberware doesn’t provide you with any options either in case of capacity or in case of color. You have to just take the given capacity and color. This makes it, once again, like a take or leave scenario which isn’t what a customer wants. It’s specially a bad thing that must be mentioned in case of Air Fryers because most Air Fryers offer you with at least some choice for customization.
- Secondly, the Faberware Multi Functional Air Fryer isn’t digital. This makes it less easy to use. Since the interface isn’t digital, checking out on it is also comparatively harder. This makes the model harder to use than digital models.
- The capacity, once again, of 3.2 Quarts, its just too low. Although it’s standard, it’s too low. This makes many people with even slightly higher needs shift to larger models such as the Philips Avance XL.
Is the Faberware Multi Functional Air Fryer worth going for, then?
Well, this is a pretty tough question. Frankly, it might be and it might not be. You must first understand your specific needs. If this model serves all your needs, then of course it’s alright for you. However, if it doesn’t, then you must look else where.
While we might find a best model in general, it might not be in accordance to your specific needs. So, you must keep those in mind and judge accordingly when you go out searching for the right Air Fryer for you and your family.
However, from a general perspective, the Faberware Air Fryer really does seem to be multi functional and it seems to be available at a really sensible price. Given these two facts, if you are fine with the size and looks of it, it’s a pretty good model to go for. Surely worth a shot according to me.
What are some of the competing products for the Faberware Multi Functional Air Fryer?
The Faberware Multi Functional Air Fryer is a really nice product. While it has its own fair share of limitations, it’s a really great product overall. So, you must be eagerly looking forward to the competing products of this Air Fryer. Well, let’s get to that then. The major competitors of this air fryer are category based. So, let us look at them divided according to categories: