Faberware is a known brand, but it isn’t exactly famous. On the other hand, as you know, Philips is the bestseller out there. So obviously, these two weren’t going to be the same. However, you might end up wondering how exactly are they different.
Well, fret not because Corrie Cooks is here to help you out. In today’s article, we are going to take a look at how they are different from each other. Feel interested yet? Well then don’t go anywhere and read this article till the very end. We hope that you’d be able to decide between them by the time you’re done with this article.
What are the main features of the Faberware Air Fryers?
The Faberware Air Fryers are pretty cool, to be really honest with you. I never understood why they’re not famous. I guess they are just one of those that never get as popular as they deserve to be. Anyway, it is important for us to take a detailed and close look at all their features. So, the main features of the Fabererware Air Fryers might be summed up in the following words:
- Faberware Air Fryer is a manual model. IT dos not have all the digitization that several other models do. This might make it seem comparatively useless, and it sort of it sos. But in reality, tit still provides you with a much higher level of functionality than several digital models do, making it actually worth it.
- Of course, it can’t provide you with presets and all, but it still is quite versatile. Even more, it is also durable to make up for the lost parts on functionality and that makes this a really great model for you and your family.
- It has a really unique look and it looks beautiful. This is a really great thing for an Air Fryer. This Air Fryer is actually really beautiful and I love the way that it looks.
- Again, it also provides you with a capacity of 3.2 Quarts, making it a great choice for you and your family. Most Air fryers are either too small or too big but this has an ideal size. That’s a really great thing and a really positive factor.
- Even from an economic perspective, it has a pretty affordable price. This makes it a great model for everyone to go for.
- The Faberware Multi Functional Air Fryer also provides you with temperature control. We might once again recall the T-fal ActiFry without the temperature control for reference.
The Philips Air Fryers: A model-based study
Philips offers quite a few models. In this article, we’re going to look at the top 3 models that Philip offers. These are also the tp 3 models in the whole Air Fryer industry. So, let us take a look at them one by one:
First of all comes the bestselling model. This is not only the bestselling model of Philips but also the bestselling Air Fryer in the world. This is thus one of those models that we can’t leave without discussion. So, the main features of the Philips Avance XL are as follows:
- It has a capacity of 2.65 Pounds.
- There’s an option for you to select your desired temperature.
- There’s a custom preset which you can program. It’s called the “smart feature” or the “Smart preset” here.
- You can also avail of the ON/OFF indicator which would show if the device is working or not.
- This model is also pretty expensive and several people don’t like it because of that.
- And finally of course, you get two colors (Black and white) to choose from.
Philips Viva is a series by Philips with two prominent models. Both of them are almost the same except for their interface. The
HD9230 is the model with the digital interface. The main features of this model might be summed up in the following words:
- It rightfully boasts of a digital interface, as I just said.
- It’s easier to use than it’s manual counterpart. It’s also easier to operate and keep an eye on.
- It is one of those models which are really much more expensive than they could have been.
- It has a capacity of 1.8 pounds. This is a pretty limited capacity.
And finally, the manual model of the trio which is the best selling manual model in the Air Fryer Industry. This is the manual counterpart of the Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer. The main features of this model might be summed up in the following words:
- As I just remarked, this one has a manual interface.
- It’s a really durable model that pays off your investment in the long run.
- It also has two color options for you: Black and White. The price might depend on your choice.
- And of course, just like its digital counterpart, it also has a capacity of 1.8 pounds.
Which one should I go for and why?
Well, this can easily be explained if we take consider the differences between them. They are different enough for us to be easily able to choose between them.
If you are looking for a manual model, Philips HD9220 Air Fryer is the only option here. However, all the other models have a digital interface.
If you are looking for one with a large capacity, check out the Philips Avance XL with a capacity of 2.65 pounds. If you want something larger, check out the 16 Quart Big Boss Air Fryer.
Finally, if you want the most economic option, please check out the Faberware Air Fryer. However, if you want something even more economic, check out the Bella Air Fryer.