Here‘s one of those articles which some of you must have been waiting for. In this article we are going to compare two of the most economically viable options in the electronic pressure cooker market. Both the Fagor Premium and the Cuisinart CPC-600 are well known for their affordable price. If you are considering being economic with your purchase of an electronic pressure cooker, this is the article for you!
Please do note at this point that while both of them are economic, there are quite a few more economic options available. You might want to take a look at these models if you are considering the Fagor Premium and the Cuisinart CPC-600:
- The Giantex Electric Pressure Cooker.
- The Bella Electric Pressure Cooker.
- The Tayama Electric Pressure Cooker.
Despite the similarity of both of them being economically viable choices, they have several differences as well, which you have to keep in your mind to get the most out of the least investment! If you’re a picky buyer like me, it’s indispensable that you do a detailed research first – that’s what we’re going to do here and I hope you’ll find the right electronic pressure cooker for you by the time you’re done with this article.
What are the main features of the Fagor premium pressure cookers?
The Fagor premium pressure cookers are pressure cookers that provide you both high and low pressure settings; these versatile cookers have become famous in the industry because of their functionality and versatility. The Fagor Premium is said to be the more functional series in comparison to the Fagor LUX, which is more aesthetic.
There are two Fagor premium models which are almost the same except when it comes to their volume and wattage. These two are:
Fagor 670041930 Premium Electric Pressure and Rice Cooker. This pressure cooker has a volume of 6 quarts and a wattage of 800.
Fagor 670041970 Premium Electric Pressure and Rice Cooker. This pressure cooker has a volume of 8 quarts and a wattage of 1000.
Besides the size difference, as mentioned earlier, these two pressure cookers are almost the same. Now, the main features of the Fagor premium pressure cookers are as follows:
- The Fagor Premium Electric Pressure cooker comes with an LED screen with soft touch control buttons.
- It boasts of a pressure cooking time programmable up to 99 minutes, time delay setting up to 6 hours.
- It has both high and low pressure settings. The low pressure cooks for at 3 psi while the high pressure cooks food at 8 psi.
- The Fagor 670041930 Premium has a volume of 6 quarts and the Fagor 670041970 has a volume of 8 quarts.
- These pressure cookers, depending on the model, have a wattage of 800 or 1000.
What are the prime features of the Cuisinart CPC-600?
The main features that the Cuisinart CPC-600 boasts of are as follows:
- The Cuisinart CPC-600 has a capacity/volume of 6 quarts.
- It boasts of a fingerprint-proof brushed stainless steel housing.
- It has a digital thermostat.
- It has cool touch side handles.
- The Cuisinart CPC-600 has Low & High Pressure, Browning, Simmer, Sauté and automatic Keep Warm Settings
- The Cuisinart CPC-600 also has a wattage of 1000.
- It is one of the lowest priced electrical pressure cookers that are available out there which ensure this level of quality, efficiency and uncompromising quality as well as offer such high levels of functionality.
Notable differences between the Fagor Premium and the Cuisinart CPC-600:
Despite the fact that both of these pressure cookers are great choices when it comes to judging them from almost all the perspectives and the fact that they have a huge similarity in the fact that both of them are really economic options for people who are looking for cheap yet efficient (even highly functional) electronic pressure cookers. The Fagor Premium and the Cuisinart CPC-600 are such economic electronic pressure cookers that also assure their customers almost everything that they could be concerned about.
However, there are several things which set even these two apart, the most notable differences between the Fagor Premium and the Cuisinart CPC-600 are as follows:
- The Cuisinart CPC-600 has a volume of 6 quarts while the Fagor premium has two models of 6 and 8 quarts.
- The Cuisinart CPC-600 boasts of a fingerprint-proof brushed stainless steel housing which the Fagor Premium does not have.
- The Cuisinart and Fagor both have pressure settings but the Fagor Premium has a wider ranger making it more efficient in diversified pressure cooking.
- The Cuisinart CPC-600 has a volume of 6 quarts but has an electricity consumption equal to the Fagor premium of 8 quarts. This is a negative point.
- The Cuisinart is moderately cheaper than the Fagor. In case of a comparison like this between two economically viable electronic pressure cookers, this is an important point. Please bear it in mind when selecting the right one for you.
Verdict: So should one choose Fagor Premium or Cuisinart CPC-600?
So, finally, here we are. We’ve went through the differences, but it still might be unclear because there are just too many things that appear to be important at this point. And it’s right for anyone to be confused, who wouldn’t be anyway? But don’t worry, it’s not that complicated if you look it it from an orderly manner.
And do not forget that you must keep your specific needs in mind when choosing the right model for yourself, if you do that and research well before you make a decision, there is almost no room to go wrong!
So, let us consider some potential choices in relation to some specific wants:
- If you want more functionalities in terms of pressure settings, the Fagor seems to be the right answer with it’s pretty versatile range of pressure settings.
- If you are looking at the volume, the Cuisinart CPC-600 is a 6 Quart one and so is the Fagor Premium 6 quart one. If you’re looking for a bigger size at a little more cost, there the Fagor premium 8 quart one. You might want to take a look at the Power Pressure Cooker XL.
- If you are looking at the base price, which is really probably because these are the famous economic choices, well, the Cuisinart CPC-600 is undoubtedly the winner. It is one of the most economic pressure cookers in the industry that has a volume of 6 quarts. However, for the cheapest price, you might want to turn to the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker or the Tayama Electric Pressure Cooker.
- And finally, if you judge from a power consumption perspective, well, then Fagor seems to be the right choice because of its comparatively higher power efficiency.
Finally, once again, keep your needs in mind and do your research and make yourself proud of your purchase!