The Elite Platinum is one of those line of products known for their high quality. The Elite Platinum mostly deals in Electric Pressure cookers although it does have some other products too. Regardless of that, we are going to discuss the main Pressure cooker models by Elite Platinum in this article.
Just like the Instant Pot, the Elite Platinum has also a giant line of products.
- A Quick Summary of the Elite Electric Pressure Cookers
- My Reviews of Elite Electric Pressure Cookers
- Discontinued or currently unavailable models
- The Best Alternatives to Elite Electric Pressure Cookers
A Quick Summary of the Elite Electric Pressure Cookers
Generally speaking Elite electric pressure cookers tend to be nearly the same in terms of “what they can do”. A lot of their differences however have to do with size and form, as in what they look like. Having said that however their are some functional differences between the models that are worth pointing out. Let’s dive in.
My Reviews of Elite Electric Pressure Cookers
Well, the Elite Platinum Series of electronic pressure cookers has several models in it. While all of them have some minor differences which makes it all the more important to research carefully before choosing one for your home, there are several things which all of them have in common, which, at the same time, sets the whole series apart from almost all other electronic pressure cookers in the market.
These major similarities are:
- All Elite Platinum Pressure cookers are certified to be completely safe. All of them have excellent safety measures. However, if you are looking for the best models, you might want to consider our Best Electric Pressrue Cookers List.
- The Elite Platinum Pressure cookers are most certainly price friendly, while they may not be cheapest in the market, they surely are priced sensibly judging by their features and quality. However, if you want to go for the cheapest in the market which still assure functionality, you might want to go for the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker or the Tayama Electric Pressure Cooker.
However, there are quite a few models out there which go under the family name of Elite Platinum.
I ordered them by size, from the largest to the smallest, so you can choose easily the one that suit your needs.
1. Elite Platinum EPC-1013 Maxi-Matic 10 Quart
A famous model from the Elite Platinum is the EPC-1013 Maxi-Matic 10 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker. This model is also a customer favorite and as such is also among the bestselling versions in the whole market. This model comes in a couple different colors so that it can fit in with the looks of your kitchen however your kitchen be.
Let us take a look at the main features that this model offers. These features might be summed up in the following words:
- 8 functions.
- A huge volume of 10 quarts, this is one of the rarer size options.
- Manual cook and timer delay.
- A wattage of 1400.
- Made in two layers to ensure safety.
- 12 hour warming setting.
2. Elite Platinum 11-in-1 Maxi-Matic EPC-678 – 6 Quart
This model has a capacity of about 6 Quarts. You might think that this modle is a really regular model then because this model has a regular capacity. But that’s not the case at all! This model has quite a few features that makes it a really functional model.
This can be first proven by the fact that it’s an 11 in 1 Maxi matic pressure cooker. You must know that the 11-in 1 state is one of those which very few models get. To get that, it must be a really super functional model. This model actually has it. This model also has a Tri-ply stainless steel inner pot! This makes this model a pretty unique model! Let us now take a look at the main features of this model which are as follows:
- This model has 11 preset functions.
- This model has a volume of 6 quarts.
- The Slow cook feature is present. This is one of the main things that make this model versatile. This features is one of those features that you might keep in mind because you might have to decide on a model that has this feature if you are in need of it. Not all models have this important feature.
- This model has a wattage of 1000.
3. Elite Platinum EPC-607 Maxi-Matic 6 Quart
The EPC-607 is actually one of the most contradictory models. This model isn’t the most functional model out there but it’s still a pretty loved model. Honestly speaking, I don’t know why either, except the fact that it has a strangely beautiful look.
This model is one of the bestselling without being really functional or anything really special. But it still has managed to remain one of the bestsellers for really long. So, I guess it must be something about the looks of this model (Which, undoubtedly, are the most special part of it) that make people love it so much. So, let’s take a look at the main features of this model which are as follows:
- First of all, as I just said, this model has a pretty unique look. I don’t know if I should say it’s really great looking or not, but it has a pretty unique look. It also comes in a few colors to make things better for it. Of course, this doesn’t importantly mean that all people love it for this but this really seems to be the best thing about it.
- Next, this model is also a really safe model. This model has a lot of safety measures. So you’re never unsafe when it comes to using this model. This is a good thing because you can use this model with peace of mind.
4. Elite Platinum EPC-55 Maxi-Matic 5.5 Quart
And finally, the EPC-55! This is the final model we’re going to discuss for now. this model also has an unique capacity of 5.5 Quarts. However, once again, let us move onward and discuss the main features of this model which might be summed up as follows:
- The EPC-55 has 5 preset functions. While this does not really make it the most functional model out there, it does well to remember that this model is still a really loved model.
- As I just stated, this model has a pretty unique capacity. This model has a volume of 5.5 quarts.
- This model also has a wattage of 1000.
5. Elite Platinum EPC-414 Maxi-Matic 4 Quart
The Elite Platinum EPC-414 is one of the special models from this lien of products. But this is not because the functionality level or the safety level of this model. This is because of the size of this model- it offers you with a pretty unique size of about 4 Quarts!
However, this doesn’t mean by any chance that we won’t look at the main features of this model. Of course, as I keep saying, in order to write a proper review, it is indispensable to take into account all the main facts about the model being reviewed. So, the main features of this model might be summed up in the following points:
- 9 preset functions.
- Volume of 4 quarts.
- Wattage of 800.
These are some old models of Elite pressure cooker that are not available anymore. Some of them may come back later and some are probably lost forever.
But don’t be sad – the new and existing models are better for sure.
Elite Platinum EPC-808 Maxi-Matic 8 Quart
Elite Platinum EPC-813 Maxi-Matic 8Qt
The Best Alternatives to Elite Electric Pressure Cookers
As I said before, Elite Platinum is one of the bestselling line of products out there.
But this doesn’t mean you don’t have other good options for pressure cookers. Here are some:
And the end of the day, however, you must keep in mind that the best model for you isn’t the most functional one in the market or something like that. The best product for you is the one that serves all your specific needs at the most reasonable price. Thus, to find the best product for you, it’s important for you to know your needs. It is also important to judge accordingly. And of course, it’s also important for you to know the features of all these models.
I hope it helps :]