These two pressure cookers are both great and really famous. However, the main difference between them is fundamental. The Power Pressure Cooker XL is one of those with more functionality while the Cuisinart CPC-600 is one of the economically viable ones on part with the Cosori electric pressure cooker (click here to see the differences between the Cosori and the Cuisinart CPC-600.)
Without any more delay, let us look at their prominent features.
- Let us now look at the main features of the Power Pressure Cooker XL
- What are the prime features of the Cuisinart CPC-600?
- The main differences between the Power Pressure Cooker XL and the Cuisinart CPC-600
- Verdict: So, Cuisinart CPC-600 or the Power Pressure Cooker XL?
Let us now look at the main features of the Power Pressure Cooker XL
The Power Pressure Cooker XL (click here for our review of the Power Pressure Cooker XL) is a series of four pressure cookers. These pressure cookers are well known in the market and all of them have a high selling volume because of the things that they offer.
The perfect specifications of each of them are as follows:
1. The Power Pressure Cooker XL 6 quart
The main features that the Power Pressure Cooker XL 6 quart provides are:
- A volume of 6 quarts.
- A wattage of 1000.
2. The Power Pressure Cooker XL 8 quart
- A volume of 8 quarts.
- A wattage of 1300.
3. The Power Pressure Cooker XL 8 quart deluxe
- A volume of 8 quarts.
- A wattage of 1300 as well.
- The main feature that makes this model special is the famous flavor infusion technology which we mentioned in the post or article dealing with the differences between the Power Pressure Cooker Xl and the Aicok Electronic Pressure Cooker.
4. The Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 quart
- This one is one of those rare extra-large sized pressure cookers which boast of a volume of 10 quarts.
- The wattage of this pressure cooker is 1600.
[Please note that several sellers claim that the Power Pressure Cooker XL is one of those that can easily be used for canning foods. However, we really advice against that because the USDA has always been against that. If you are looking to can food, it is always the best and safest option to stick to the stove-top canners. Those aren’t too expensive and are always effective as well as certified safe. Why would you risk your health (and life, frankly) to save a few bucks when you are spending so much to get an electronic pressure cooker anyway?]
What are the prime features of the Cuisinart CPC-600?
The Cuisinart CPC-600 is one of the most economically favored electronic pressure cookers available in the market at this very moment. In fact, it is one of the first pressure cookers that come into the minds of people familiar with electronic pressure cookers when it comes to buying economically.
Be it the actual base price or the wattage and thus the long term price, this pressure cooker offers you a ton of functionalities when you compare what you get with the price you pay. This is the ideal value for money electronic pressure cooker, the Cuisinart CPC-600.
The main features that the Cuisinart CPC-600 boasts of are as follows:
- The Cuisinart CPC-600 has a capacity/volume of 6 quarts.
- It boasts of a fingerprint-proof brushed stainless steel housing.
- It has a digital thermostat.
- It has cool touch side handles.
- The Cuisinart CPC-600 has Low & High Pressure, Browning, Simmer, Sauté and automatic Keep Warm Settings. For a greater versatility you might want to check out the newly launched Instant Pot Ultra (though it does cost much more in comparison.)
- The Cuisinart CPC-600 also has a wattage of 1000.
- It is one of the lowest priced electrical pressure cookers that are available out there which ensure this level of quality, efficiency and uncompromising quality as well as offer such high levels of functionality.
The main differences between the Power Pressure Cooker XL and the Cuisinart CPC-600
The main differences between these two electronic pressure cookers are as follows:
- As stated earlier, they are fundamentally different, the Power Pressure gives you more functionality and the Cuisinart is much more economically viable and preferred.
- The CPC-600 has a volume of 6 quarts. The Power Pressure cooker has models of 6, 8 and 10 quarts.
- The CPC-600 has two pressure settings: low and high, this feature is not directly present in the Power Pressure. The Breville Fast Slow Pro has more pressure settings available, if you are looking for that.
- However, the Power Pressure Cooker XL has the flavor infusion technology that makes it somewhat similar. Because it does not let the steam escape and forces the flavor into your food. Trapping the steam does increase the pressure as well.
- The CPC-600 and the 6 quart model of the Power pressure have an equal wattage of 1000. However, the Power Pressure Cooker XL has models with higher volume which have higher wattage.
- The Cuisinart CPC-600, as already mentioned several times in this very article, has been widely accepted as one of the most economically favored pressure cookers. It is one of the first choices for people who want to get the most out of their investment.
Verdict: So, Cuisinart CPC-600 or the Power Pressure Cooker XL?
The prime difference between these two is on a fundamental level. This makes it easy for you to choose between them if only you properly know what your specific needs are. Every individual has different needs and wants, if you keep them in mind and then choose the right pressure cooker that serves most (if not all) your wants, you simply can not go wrong. Because after all, both of them are really efficient pressure cookers and you can’t really “go wrong” either way, it’s just a question of how much better your purchase can be.
However, the buying perspective will differ from one buyer to another and so that’s entirely up to your needs but let us consider a few potential buyer perspectives and look at the most probable choices that one can make:
- If you are looking at a higher volume model, the Power Pressure Cooker XL has models up the 10 quarts and is the obvious answer.
- If you are looking for making flavored dishes, the Power Pressure Cooker XL offers you a special feature for that, making it the probable choice. Once again, you might also want the special feature of the Aicok Electric Pressure Cooker.
- If you are looking for different pressure settings, the Cuisinart CPC-600 is the better choice with two pressure settings (low and high) while the Power Pressure Cooker XL provides you with none.
- If you are looking at the economic choice, the Cuisinart CPC-600 is the answer without any room for questions. However, this is as long as you are judging between these two. If you want even cheaper options, you might want to go with the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker or the Tayama Electric Pressure Cooker.