Corrie Cooks is back again for you! We hope you’ve been liking our review on the Air Fryers? Well, here’s another one of them.
Having already covered everything from the Philips Avance and Philips Viva up to the Bella Air Fryer, I felt lost about what to review next. So well, I decided to go with a small alternative model for another model that I already reviewed, the De’Longhi FH1163 . In today’s article we are going to take a look at the De’Longhi FH1363 Air Fryer.
Please note that we’re going to take a look at the detailed features of this model and we’re going to discuss about its shortcomings. So, if you are planning to buy this Air Fryer or even any other air fryer, you might want to check this out.
What are the main features of the De’Longhi FH1363 Air Fryer?
The De’Longhi FH1363 Air Fryer is a really great model. IT is, in fact, one of those models which you don’t need to think much before going for. However, that doesn’t mean that you won’t look at the features of this model when you consider buying it. So, the main features of this model may be summed up as:
- It has a surround heating system that easily cooks your food from all the sides. In some other air fryers foods are often partially uncooked or unevenly cooked. You won’t face that problem with this Air Fryer because of its advanced technology.
- This model is also known for having temperature control. This makes you love this model even more. Because, unlike the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer, it lets you select the right temperature for your dishes. Otherwise a fixed temperature often is too high or too low for your required dish.
- This is also a really simple device to operate. Simple operation not only makes it easier for you too cook, but also makes you feel like cooking. For several people, complex devices often equals nervousness. So, you don’t have to worry about any of that. This is one of the simplest devices out there for you, making it a great choice.
- The lid is completely transparent. This is a really great feature of the De’Longhi FH1363 Air Fryer. The transparent lid ensures that it lets you keep an eye on your thing with ease. Yes, this model isn’t digital at all, but it still makes up for the keeping and eye out part.
What are some of the negative aspects of this model?
Again, like all models, this one also has quite a few limitations. These limitations make people turn away fro meven a great model such as this one. So, we must consider them when we consider this model as a whole. This is important for writing a fiar review for the model. If we write only the positive things, wouldn’t that be an advertisement?
Anyway, the main limitations of this model are as follows:
- First of all, it lacks choice. It doesn’t let you choose among colors or capacities. Since most Air Fryers offer you with it, it’s a negative thing. This makes it appear like a take or leave scenario that some customers dislike. This is also a negative thing because you can’t make it fit with your kitchen’s color by selecting a specific color. You must just take the default model. What people ideally want is a choice-list like the Power Air Fryer XL offers you.
- Secondly, it doesn’t really come in a digital version. It’s a great mechanical model, but it’s a mechanical model after all. This means that it is comparatively harder to operate. It also takes longer to actually put in settings, although there are so many functionalities that it offers you. These things often turn people away.
- Third is the price. This model is also one of the most expensive models out there. In fact, it’s so expensive that several people can’t buy it even if they want to. Yes, no doubt that the features are alluring, but the price is plain repulsive, which makes several people go away from this model even before coming too close. So, this is one of the greatest negative points for this model, exactly like the Gourmia GCR1700 Multi Cooker.
So, is the De’Longhi FH1363 Air Fryer worth it?
Well, you might ask me this question at this point. Well, it depends to be honest.
First of all, you must understand that my perspective can only be on a general base. Only you can know what your exact specific needs are. The right model depends on those, so you must get them sorted and you must judge the model according ot them. That’s the only way to find the best model for yourself.
However, from a general perspective, I think this model is a little to expensive. Yes, it’s a great model with high functionality, great quality and even greater efficiency, I don’t even dare question that. However, it still does seem to be priced much higher than it should be. Like, it’s not even digital, a mechanical model costing this much just doesn’t seem to be right. But if you’re willing to spend a few extra bucks, it’s a great model to go for!
What are some of the competing models?
Well, the De’Longhi FH1363 is a great model, as you must have seen by now. Frankly, I wouldn’t really say that the other models exactly compete with it. I’d rather say that this is an isolated model, isolated by mostly its price range, making it pretty competitor-free in its zone.
However, that’d be impossible to say because there’s one competitor it still has even in it’s price zone: The Gourmia GCR1700 Multi Cooker.