Well, till a few days ago I had a small misconception. I thought that the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer was the only one which came without temperature control. However, today I’ve found out that I was wrong. And the next thing I did was come to you with this new piece of information.
So, today we are going to look at another such model by a comparatively lesser known brand. We are going to take a look at the De’Longhi FH1163 MutiFry Air Fryer! If you are looking at the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer or if you are just looking for an Air Fryer in general, this article is for you. So please do not forget to read till the end.
What are the main features of the De’Longhi FG1163 MutiFry Air Fryer?
The De’Longhi FG1163, as I said earlier, is not like most other models. While negatively so, even that makes it unique. It also has a pretty unique look of its own that can be treated as its identity. All of these makes us interested in it although we might not be impressed so far. So, it could be said that we want to take a look at the complete list of features that this Air Fryer offers.
So, the main features of the De’Longhi FG1163 MultiFry Air Fryer offers you are as follows:
- First of all, as I just said, the De’Longhi FG1163 MultiFry Air Fryer offers you with a unique look. While it might not be too functional, it does really look nice. This cool look has an impact on the whole atmosphere of your kitchen. This might make you want to go for it since it looks different from all the rest.
- This De’Longhi FG1163 MultiFry Air Fryer has a special thing. It has a transparent lid. This helps you keep an eye out on the process of your cooking. This is a really rare thing among Air Fryers. I knew that such a thing existed but this is the first model I found so far to actually have this feature. So, I think if you want to go for something unique, this might be that thing.
- Thirdly, the De’Longhi FG1163 MultiFry Air Fryer also boasts of a standard capacity. It has a capacity of 3.3 Quarts. It is the standard capacity of almost all Air Fryers. It is ideal for a family of two to three depending on the consumption.
- Next is the ease of use. Just like the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer, it doesn’t have any temperature settings or modes. This makes it really simple to use because there’s only on and off. Yes, you might argue about negative aspects and we will come ot that later. But from an apparent point of view, it does actually make it the simplest to use!
On the other hand, it has quite a few drawbacks too.
While you might think it’s a great model at this point, well, it is but not as great as you think. It also has quite a few limitations. In fact, the limitations mostly make people choose other models. We will take a look at them and see if it’s actually worth going for.
So, the main limitations of the De’Longhi FG1163 MultiFry Air Fryer are as follows:
- First of all is the fact that it has only one setting. That takes away all versatility. It might be so that this temperature is too high for something or too low for something. And you can do nothing in that case. And trust me, it happens very often. You’ll often be in a situation where you feel like the whole device is a waste because it wouldn’t be able to provide you with the right choice for several dishes.
- Again, while it has a moderate size, that’s a limitation on its own. Because it is still not fit if you are looking for something too large. In fact, it also isn’t perhaps going to be your choice if you’re looking for something really small in terms of capacity either.
- It also doesn’t give you enough choice in case of color or capacity. You might want to go for the Power Air Fryer XL for this. However, this model just has this one default model that you must take if you choose this.
Is the De’Longhi FG1163 MultiFry Air Fryer worth it?
You must be about the ask me if the De’Longhi FG1163 MultiFry Air Fryer is worth it. Well, as much as I’d like to say yes because of all that it offers, I can’t bring myself to say yes.
Honestly, it just offers you too less and charges too much, making it an unlikely model to go for if you judge sensibly. So, unless you have some special fascination for it, I would suggest that you take a look at the alternatives and judge carefully before going for it.
However, do keep in mind that the right choice would not be dependent on the best model. The right choice for you isn’t the Philips Avance XL or the GoWISE USA GW22621 Air Fryer just because it’s Philips and/or GoWISE USA. The best model for you is the one that would serve all your needs at the lowest cost. This makes it really important for you to know your specific needs and research properly.
For this model, I’d say that there’s only one Competing product
The De’Longhi FG1163 MultiFry Air Fryer might be anticipated to have many competitors. But it resembles the T-fal ActiFry the most, as I said earlier.
So, if you must consider a competitor, I’d be of the opinion that if any model is eligible to be called the competitor of De’Longhi FG1163 MultiFry Air Fryer, it is the T-Fal ActiFry Air Fryer.