In today’s article, we are going to cover the Della Electric Air Fryer. The Della, as you must be aware, is a famous brand in the market of electric pressure cookers as well. In fact, the Della takes up the special strategy of marketing specific products everywhere.
Della doesn’t dive straight into the great competition. Della first plans out strategically which product would be the easiest to do business with and then makes the rarest products available for you. This makes Della an unavoidable alternative at some points, which makes it pointless as to how we review it or how you think of it, because that’s the only choice!
What are the main features of the Della Digital Air Fryer?
The Della Electric Air Fryer offers you with quite a lot of functionalities. In fact, it does so at a pretty sensible price range. And while it might not boast of a size as large as Philips Avance XL Air Fryer, it sure is still not very small. Withoutfurther ado, let us take a look at the main features that the Della Electric Air Fryer actually offers its potential customers:
- First of all, the Della Air Fryer offers you with a choice of colors. It offers you three colors to choose from: Red, black and white. This makes it one of those air fyers that offer you with the highest amount of choices when it comes to aestheticism. However, it must be mentioned here, that once again, each of these models can cost differently. And this difference is owing only to the color. All the other features are exactly the same, it’s only different because of the color of your choice.
- Secondly, it has an adjustable range of temperature. This saves it from being like the T-fal FZ7002 ActiFry AirFryer. You can easily select the temperature you want here so that you can properly prepare the food that you intend to food. The main problem with one fixed temperature is that it’s too good to be useful. It might be too high for some things and too low for some others, making it technically useless at the end of the day.
- Thirdly, the Della Digital Air Fryer also provides you with a Rapid Air Circulation System, that makes it a really great choice to prepare your dry crispy foods such as good french fries.
- Fourthly again, this Air Fryer, like the Philips Viva Air Fryer HD9920, actually relies on the manual working of the system. While this does take away a bit of ease from the use, it makes the Air Fryer much more durable and gives you much more worth in your investment than just digitization.
- Fifthly, the Della Air Fryer has a Capacity of about 3.2 Quarts, which is fairly large.
- And last but not the least, it is one of the cheapest Air Fryers available out there, making it a really great choice for people who are judging it from an economically conservative perspective.
The Major Shortcomings of the Della Digital Air Fryer
While there are several positive aspects as we just mentioned, there are a few negative ones too. The Della Electric Air Fryer, although a really great model, is not free from its own set of limitations either.
The main limitations that make some of the people consider other models are as follows:
- First of all, it has a pretty manual interface. While this does make it much more durable, it takes away some ease from the use. This makes the first negative point for this Air fryer. People often don’t tend to buy manual models for anything because they are a bit harder to operate than the versions of the same with a digital interface.
- Second in list is a huge thing. Several people often complain to Teflon actually coming out of it. Please be aware that you do not want to eat Teflon if you do not want to try out your regional medical facilities. And while this is a rare incident, there are a few that have been recorded, making you sort of scared of this model.
The Della Electric Air Fryer is an electrical appliance. The main features of the Della Electric Air Fryer might be summed up in the following words:
- Capacity: 3.2 Quarts. (This is fairly large.)
- Wattage: 1500 Watts. (moderate)
- Color: Black, White or Red (depending on your choice)
- Cost: One of the lowest among all the Air Fryers in the market.
Teflon Coming Out! Is this Air Fryer Even Safe?
Well, yes, it’s natural for you to freak out. But do not worry. Those are only some rare cases and it might have been that those people prepared something that was not supposed to be made like that or…. maybe….. is it a conspiracy theory? Just kidding. But really, those are just some really rare incidences and almost all people that have used it have certified it as safe and so you can rest assured.
At the same time, you can be free just because the Della is a really well known brand name for quality products.
Some competing products
The Della Electric Air Fryer has quite a few competing products out there as well, some of which might be listed according to their competitive categories:
- In terms of functionality, its greatest competitor is its half brother, the Della DIGITAL Air Fryer.
- In terms of value for money, it competes with the GoWISE USA, though it often wins, but that’d be perhaps the greatest competitor that it has.
- Again, in terms of size, its a bit smaller but still sort of challenges the position of the Philips Avance XL Airfryer HD9240.