Today, we are going to bring to you a line of products. The Cozyna is a line of products with not one but two Air Fryers. While most other Air Fryers have models based on color choice, these two are much more reasonably different. These two models present you with two different capacities.
This different way of differentiation is why we decided to review Cozyna. So, if you are looking for something that gives you a pretty big volume like the Philips Avance XL, and if you still want to have some choice in case you want to decide on the volume after looking at the function, no problem. This article is for everyone who’s willing to know, so please don’t forget to go through it!
The Cozyna Air Fryer Models
The Cozyna Air Fryer has two models. Both of them are almost the same in terms of everything except capacity, weight, dimension and finally wattage. We are going to come to the generalized advantages and disadvantages of these two later. First of all, let us take a look at how these two models have been divided primarily:
1. The Original Cozyna Air Fryer: This one boasts of a capacity of 3.7 quarts. This is the original model, the other one was released later. And this model has a wattage of 1500, which is pretty moderate in this case.
2. The Cozyna Air Fryer XL:
However, once again, except these differences, everything is the same. These two models are functionally alike and the ones we are going to list after this are equally valid for both the models.
The Main Functions of the Cozyna Air Fryer
The Cozyna Air Fryer, as I stated earlier, is a real value for your money Air Fryer that provides you with a really high level of functionality, efficiency and a great quality. However, it is indispensable to take a detailed look at the exact features. The exact features offered by the Cozyna Air Fryer might be summed up as follows:
- First of all, as stated earlier, Cozyna lets you have your choice in terms of capacity. It has two models for you to choose from so that you can get the capacity that you’re looking for. The problem with one model is that it is either too small or too big. Cozyna has tried to overcome this problem by bringing to models of pretty different sizes with the same features
out for you.
- Secondly, Cozyna has a beautiful temperature control system. With one temperature setting like the T-fal Actify Air Fryer, it might be too hot for some dishes and too cold for some. With a flexible temperature setting like this, it becomes a much simpler option.
- Thirdly, these two models look fairly different. However, both of them have a really sleek design, if there were any points for aestheticism, both of them would get it for sure.
- Fourthly, this is one of those cases where a mechanical interface is used. While it does make it slightly more manual-operation intensive, it increases the durability. Several people look over it, but I think durability is worth it. This might be dependent on your personal opinion. (Since it depends on your personal opinion there are both Digital as well as Mechanical Bestselling models from even only Philips.)
- Fifthly, the wattage is dependent on the model that you choose, the 3.2 Quart Model has a wattage of 1500 while the 5 Quart model has a wattage of 1700.
- And again, even in terms of versatility, the Cozyna Air Fryer is a good choice. It offers you with four functions: Fry, Bake, Grill and Roast. This makes it a lot more versatile than several other models that are available out there.
What are some of the limitations of the Cozyna Air Fryer?
While it might seem in light of all these positive aspects that the Cozyna Air fryer is perfect, that is sadly not the case. Even a gallant one like Cozyna has its own set of shortcomings. These are the reason that people sometimes have to go back to considering other models.
Therefore, the main limitations of the Cozyna Air Fryer are as follows:
- The Cozyna Air Fryer does not give you choice in aestheticism. While both of the models are undeniably beautiful, there is no color choice. Since most Air Fryers offer you that, not offering you that puts this one in an adverse position.
- The Cozyna Air Fryer has a non stick basket. But the non-stick coating has often been complained about. The quality of that is something that you might want to take a look at before you go ahead and buy this.
So… Is the Cozyna Air Fryer Worth Going For?
Well, this requires some serious consideration. First of all, you must take a close look at your priorities. Then, you must keep them in mind and see if it takes care of all of them.
However, given the fact as to how functional and versatile this model is, it is more often than not that it would take care of them all. Well, in a case like that, if you are not on the lookout for something that gives you more color choice, it seems like a great one to go for.
Some of the competing products
The Cozyna Air Fryer, like all others, has quite a few competitors as well. Let us take a look at some of the most prominent ones that are always out there trying to gain an upper hand:
- In terms of functionality, it is a really great model. In fact, it’s hard to find a good competitor. However, you might want to consider the BLACK AND DECKER HF110SBD as the main competitor.
- Next, in terms of volume, you might want to take a look at the Philips Avance XL as well.
- Finally, in terms of pricing, you might want to compare it to the GoWISE USA Air Fryer.