The choice between aesthetic features and functionalities has always been a tough one. In addition to aesthetic features and functionalities, if we also consider the economic aspect, then this is the comparison we face.
The Cosori Pressure Cooker is famous for its unique design and looks while the Fagor LUX is renowned because of all the function it offers at such an economically viable cost.
If you are considering buying an Electronic Pressure Cooker and if you’re stuck between the two of these, then you have come to the right place!
- What is so special about the Cosori pressure cooker?
- The main features of the Fagor LUX
- The Main Differences between the two
- The Verdict: Which one should you choose?
What is so special about the Cosori pressure cooker?
The Cosori electric pressure cookers are famous for their unique design and looks. On their official site, one slow cooker and three electronic pressure cooker models are listed.
Let us keep aside the slow cooker and discuss the three pressure cooker models individually.
1. Cosori Pressure Cooker C 3120-PC 2 Quart
The main features of the Cosori Pressure Cooker C 3120-PC 2 Quart are as follows:
- The main feature that sets this pressure cooker apart from almost every other electronic pressure cooker is its size. It has a very small size of only 2 quarts. This is also a relatively rare size that is not very common in case of electric pressure cookers.
- It has 9 proven safety mechanisms ranging from Lid lock safety up to Lid position monitor.
- It also has a power consumption of 800 watts.
2. Cosori Pressure Cooker C 1156-PC 6 quart (version 1)
The prime features of the Cosori Pressure Cooker 1156-PC 6 Quart version 1 are as follows:
- It has a volume of 6 quarts.
- The Cosori C1156-PC Version 1 provides you with 15 cooking modes to choose from to perfectly prepare the dish of your choice.
- It has a power consumption of about 1000 watts, according to the official Cosori website.
3. Cosori Pressure Cooker C 2126-PC 6 quart (version 2)
The main features that the Cosori Pressure Cooker C2126-PC Version 2 boasts of are as follows:
- It also has a volume of 6 quarts.
- This model provides you with the ability to cook food much faster than regular Electronic pressure cookers. This pressure cooker boasts of being able to provide you with a meal 70% faster than the other models.
- It has a wattage of about 1000.
The main features of the Fagor LUX
Silver color: 4 quart 6 quart and 8 quart.
Champagne color: 4 quart 6 quart and 8 quart.
Copper color: 6 quart and 8 quart.
- The Fagor LUX series provides you with 10 preset functions when it comes to choosing the meal you want to prepare.
- It also has the rare ability just like the Instant Pot pressure cookers to cook Yogurt.
- It has a wide range of choice of colors, you can choose from silver, champagne and copper colors.
- It also has a versatile size choice, you can choose the 4 quart or the 6 quart or the 8 quart model.
- It also boasts of a keep warm function that stays on for twelve hours after the meal is finished cooking.
- It is also rated as one of the most economic options when it comes to electronic pressure cookers.
- It gives you two pressure settings to choose from: The high pressure setting and the low pressure setting. These settings make it easy for you to perfectly cook the dish you’re planning to make. For more settings, you might want to take a look at the Breville Fast Slow Pro.
The Main Differences between the two
The prime differences between these two electronic pressure cookers are as follows:
- The Cosori Electronic Pressure Cooker offers you with 2 quart and 6 quart models while the Fagor LUX lets you choose from 4, 6 and 8 quart models. For larger volumes, you might want to try out the Power Pressure Cooker XL.
- The Fagor LUX is one of those pressure cookers which can cook yogurt, this feature is absent in the Cosori.
- The Fagor gives you a great color choice, which is absent entirely in case of most of the other electronic pressure cookers, Cosori without being an exception.
- The Cosori gives you 15 cooking modes to choose from while the Fagor gives you 10 preset functions to choose from when it comes to cooking.
- The Fagor LUX gives you an automatic keep warm feature when it comes to extra functionalities, this keeps your food warm until you take it out of the pressure cooker, this feature is not present in the Cosori Electronic Pressure Cooker.
- The rare small size of 2 quarts is only offered by the Cosori Electronic Pressure cooker.
- The Fagor, however, gives you two pressure settings (high and low) while the Cosori gives you only one. If you want more options in this field, however, you might want to take a look at the Breville Fast Slow Pro.
- Finally, the Cosori is generally cheaper than the Fagor LUX and thus is better for lower budget consumers.
The Verdict: Which one should you choose?
The perfect one for you would depend, as with every other product, on your specific needs. Those are the ones you must keep in mind when you do your research and you must be sure to choose a product which meets all your needs and requirements.
A smart purchaser always buys the product that does the job and yet maintains the greatest economic viability. However, the perspective differs from buyer to buyer. Let us look a few general perspectives and their probable selections:
- If you are looking for an electric pressure cooker with a really small volume, the Cosori 2-quart pressure cooker is the answer for you. However, if you are looking for a comparatively larger pressure cooker, the Fagor LUX 8 quart is more probably (please do keep in mind that there are even larger pressure cookers available such as the Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 quarts)
- If you are looking for something that looks good as well, the Fagor gives you a wide range of colors to choose from while the Cosori gives you only the default color.
- In terms of modes and functions, the Cosori has 15 modes while the Fagor has only 10 preset functions and thus the Cosori is a winner.
- Finally, if you judge it from a financial perspective, the Fagor is more expensive in comparison to the Cosori and might not be the right answer for financially strapped people. However, if you want even cheaper models than the Cosori, you might want to take a look at the Tayama Electric Pressure Cooker.
Finally, keep your needs in mind and do your research to easily find the best pressure cooker for you.