In this article we will see how the Cosori Electric Pressure cooker looks in comparison to one of the most famous pressure cookers available which is also attributed to be one of the most functional electronic pressure cookers ever made, the Breville Fast Slow Pro!
Firstly, it must be kept in mind the the Cosori Electronic Pressure Cooker has 3 models while the Breville Fast Slow Pro is one model. So we are going to look at the prime specifications of the Breville Fast Slow Pro and compare them to those of the Cosori Electric Pressure Cooker models and see how it looks.
- What is so special about the Cosori pressure cooker?
- The main features of the Breville Fast Slow Pro
- What are the main differences between the two?
- Verdict: The Cosori Electronic Pressure Cooker VS THE Breville Fast Slow Pro:
What is so special about the Cosori pressure cooker?
The Cosori pressure cookers are famous for their unique design and looks. On their official site, one slow cooker and three electronic pressure cooker models are listed.
Let us keep aside the slow cooker and discuss the three pressure cooker models individually.
1. Cosori Mini Pressure Cooker C 3120-PC 2 Quart
The main features of the Cosori Pressure Cooker C 3120-PC 2 Quart are as follows:
- The main feature that sets this pressure cooker apart from almost every other electronic pressure cooker is its size. It has a very small size of only 2 quarts. This is also a relatively rare size that is not very common in case of electric pressure cookers. The next available size if you are looking for something just slightly larger would be the 4 quart model of the Elite Platinum.
- It has 9 proven safety mechanisms ranging from Lid lock safety up to Lid position monitor.
- It also has a power consumption of 800 watts.
2. Cosori Pressure Cooker C 1156-PC 6 quart (version 1)
The prime features of the Cosori Pressure Cooker 1156-PC 6 Quart version 1 are as follows:
- It has a volume of 6 quarts.
- The Cosori C1156-PC Version 1 provides you with 15 cooking modes to choose from to perfectly prepare the dish of your choice.
- It has a power consumption of about 1000 watts, according to the official Cosori website.
3. Cosori Pressure Cooker C 2126-PC 6 quart (version 2)
The main features that the Cosori Pressure Cooker C2126-PC Version 2 boasts of are as follows:
- It also has a volume of 6 quarts.
- This model provides you with the ability to cook food much faster than regular Electronic pressure cookers. This pressure cooker boasts of being able to provide you with a meal 70% faster than the other models.
- It has a wattage of about 1000.
The main features of the Breville Fast Slow Pro
The Breville Fast Slow Pro is one of the most advanced electronic pressure cookers ever made. It is one of the three models that Breville has ever launched and is arguably one of the best electronic pressure cookers (if not THE best) that are available today.
In fact, this pressure cooker is equally ahead of all competitors in all the fields (from functionality, through easy operation up to the safety features that it is packed with.) In fact, several critiques have often dubbed this one as THE Breville Pro.
The main features that this beast of a model offers its potential customers are as follows:
- It has a color changing LED display, the color changes with the function that you set so it is super easy for the chef to remember and/or check what function they have turned on.
- It is almost completely automated. Except selection the function, it has almost nothing that has to be done manually.
- It boasts of a volume of about 6 quarts.
- It has a 3-Way Safety System consisting of: safety locking lid, automatic hands-free steam release and safety-valve.
- It has dual sensors at the top and bottom to ensure that the pressure is measured perfectly and the cooking goes on perfectly.
- It has 11 preset pressure cook settings and one custom setting feature where you can select all the details in order to perfectly cook the recipes that you wish to try out on your own.
- The cooking timer does not have any limit.
- It has a wattage of 1100.
What are the main differences between the two?
The main differences between the Breville Fast Slow Pro and the Cosori Electronic Pressure Cooker are as follows:
- The Breville Fast Slow Pro is one model while the Cosori Electronic Pressure Cooker has 3 models. While Cosori isn’t a one model line of products, it still doesn’t have as many as the Instant Pot.
- The Breville Fast Slow Pro has a volume of 6 quarts while one Cosori model has a volume of either 6 or 2 quarts. For larger volumes, you might want to try out the Power Pressure Cooker XL.
- The Breville has a much superior display and selection system than the Cosori Electronic Pressure Cooker. It is noteworthy here that the newly released Instant Pot Ultra is the best model in the market right now when it comes to the display and interface.
- Although with a lot of automation, the Cosori seems to be much more manual when compared with the almost-completely automated Breville Fast Slow Pro.
- The Breville Fast Slow Pro has a slightly greater electricity consumption than the Cosori Electronic Pressure Cooker.
- Finally, the Breville Fast Slow Pro has several times as expensive as the Cosori Electronic Pressure Cooker models.
Verdict: The Cosori Electronic Pressure Cooker VS THE Breville Fast Slow Pro:
These two are perfectly and entirely different. Cosori is a mid range electronic pressure cooker with a lot of functionalities as compared to its price while the Breville Fast Slow Pro is a super-high end electronic pressure cooker with a lot of functionalities and a lot of things that help the chef to cook far more easily.
The Breville is a perfect choice for almost everyone, be it a first time cook or a professional chef. The Cosori is a mid range electronic pressure cooker for the people in the middle. It is thus mostly preferred by people who cook at home for their families.
The Cosori also has a model of an extremely small size of 2 quarts. If you are looking for a super low volume, this is the answer.
Finally, from an economic perspective as well, the Breville Fast Slow Pro is far more expensive than the Cosori Electronic Pressure Cooker and is the right choice only when the budget is considerably high. In case of a comparatively tighter budget, the Cosori is the answer. However, you must keep in mind that there are even cheaper models available in the market and if you want to go to them you might want to check out the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker and the Tayama Electric Pressure Cooker.