Ever wondered how it would be to have something that your grandfathers spoke of? A case where the appliance outlived the owner?
Well here we are with one of those models in this era! The All-Clad Electric Pressure Cooker is a high end electric pressure cooker model which is famous not for its ease of use (The Breville Fast Slow Pro in this range is the one offering that) but for its durability and quality.
So, what are the main features of the All-Clad Electric Pressure Cooker?
The All-Clad electric pressure cooker, as already said, is one of those models which are famous because of their durability. These models boast of the supreme quality and would never need to be even repaired, if everything goes perfectly well, yes, that’s how superior they are!
In fact, these pressure cooker models, although high end, are often preferred by even economic buyers because of the fact that their durability sometimes makes them a better choice than cheaper pressure cookers!
However, let us look at the main features of this pressure cooker:
- The All-Clad Electric pressure cooker comes with an intuitive control panel.
- The All-Clad Electric Pressure cooker has a volume of 6 quarts.
- The All-Clad Electric pressure cooker is also known as one of the most versatile pressure cookers because of the fact that it offers you 7 (yes, eight, you read that right) pressure setting modes, much more than any other pressure cooker provides, even the Breville Fast Slow Pro (click here fore the differences between the All-Clad and the Breville Fast Slow Pro).
- It offers you about 8 preset cooking modes as well: pressure cooking, slow cooking, steam, sear, browning, reduce, rice, and reheat. This makes it really versatile as well.
- It has a stainless steel body for long durability as well as aesthetic purposes.
- The All-Clad also has a beautiful unique look. This makes this model really the perfect one for decorating your kitchen with. What do you get when you combine great looks with the greatest durability? The most beautiful kitchen of the lifetime!
- It is a really safe pressure cooker that ensures both safety of the user as well as the pressure cooker itself, it has an automatic steam release for safety as well as sturdy side handles for easy transport.
- Manual, Natural or Automatic pressure release system: Another evidence of the versatility of this model is the wide range of options you get to release the pressure. You can release the pressure yourself at the end of cooking, set the unit to automatically release the pressure by itself, or even let your appliance release the pressure naturally as it cools down.
The important CONS of the All-Clad Electric Pressure Cooker
The All-Clad Electric pressure cooker is one of those models which appear flawless, but it must be noted that it has a few flaws, albeit minor and really easy to overcome. While it has these flaws, it must be kept in mind that it is still the most durable and one of the safest pressure cookers available out there.
These most notable limitations of the All-Clad Electric Pressure cooker are as follows:
- The first and most important drawback of this model which discourages even prospective buyers to turn away from it at this point is that it is pretty hard to operate on some settings, while there are multiple setting choices and that makes it really great because you no longer have to change your recipe, this model is far from easy-to-use. Certain functions notify the user using beeping sounds and as such it becomes really hard to use and/or understand as long as you haven’t got used to it.
- Secondly, another drawback of this pressure cooker model is that while it does have a LED display, the display is really small and thus one can not easily see it. This also makes this model comparatively hard to use than other models of its price range such as the Breville Fast Slow Pro.
The technical specifications
The technical specifications of the All-Clad Electric pressure cooker are as follows:
- A volume of 6 quarts.
- A wattage of 1000.
- A dimension of 15.5 X 15.08 X 15.04.
- A weight of 13.4 pounds.
So, is the All-Clad worth it?
Well, all in all, when we look at the All-Clad Electric pressure cooker, we see that it offers the following:
- Functionality: High.
- Versatility: High.
- Durability: Very high.
The only negative point is that it is not easy to use at first. So if that can be accepted by you, this model seems to be worth buying because of all the positive aspects that it offers you with.
The main competing products
The main competing products of the All-Clad Electric Pressure cooker vary based on the perspective we judge them from. Let us look at a few such perspectives and a few competing products from each of them.
- From the perspective of Functionality, the All-Clad Electric pressure cooker is equivalent to the bestselling Instant Pot if not more. Some other competing products from the same perspective are the Breville Fast Slow Pro and the Elite Platinum.
- From the perspective of Aestheticism, the main competitors of the All-Clad electric pressure cooker are the unique looking Cosori and the aesthetically famous choice Fagor LUX (click here for the difference between the Cosori and the Fagor LUX)
- From the Economic Perspective, this pressure cooker is the direct competitor of the Breville Fast Slow Pro (click here for the differences between the two)
Finally, it must be kept in mind that while these are competing products in some aspects, in terms of durability, the All-Clad Electric pressure cooker is the best and second to none. In fact, if you are looking for durability, then this is the one that you must choose without thinking twice.
Please do keep in mind your specific needs when it comes to choosing an electric pressure cooker and do your research so that you can get the most out of your investments. Stay tuned with Corrie Cooks for more helpful articles!