Corrie Cooks brings to you the main differences that set the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker and the Cuisinart CPC-600 apart. Of the models that are well known in the industry today for their affordable range, these two models are really famous. Other models also include Cosori, Fagor LUX and Tayama electric pressure cookers.
However, without further ado, let us look into the details of each of these pressure cookers and find out what sets them apart from each other.
The Main Features of the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker
The Bella Electric Pressure Cooker is in constant competition with the Tayama Electric Pressure cooker to have the position of the cheapest available electric pressure cooker in the market. The Bella Electric Pressure cooker, beside being affordable, also provides you with a lot of functionality.
This special pressure cooker is one of the pressure cookers that several people prefer because of several reasons. However, we might take a look at the main features that it has:
- The Bella Electric Pressure cooker offers you 10 preset functions to choose from.
- A Slow cooker mode is also brought to you by the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker.
- The Bella Electric Pressure Cooker brings you a two models based on volume difference. You can choose between a model of 6 quarts and a model of 8 quarts.
- This cooker has an electricity consumption of about 1000 to 1100 watts depending on the model.
- And as mentioned earlier, it is one of the most economically preferred models available out there. This makes it one of the most common choices for people who judge economically.
What are the main features of the Cuisinart CPC-600?
The Cuisinart is also a very well known brand name. The CPC-600 is also a very economically preferred model, although not as cheap as the Bella Electric Pressure cooker. However, people often claim that the Cuisinart CPC-600 provides you with a higher level of functionality. Let us check out the main features of the Cuisinart CPC-600 to validate their statements.
The main features of the Cuisinart CPC-600 are as follows:
- The Cuisinart CPC-600 is also one of the most economically preferred models, as stated earlier.
- The Cuisinart is comparatively more famous as a brand than the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker.
- The Cuisinart CPC-600 offers you with a volume of 6 quarts.
- The Cuisinart CPC-600 is also equipped with a fingerprint-proof brushed stainless steel housing.
- The Cuisinart CPC-600 does not provide you with a slow cook mode, making it less versatile than the models that do.
- Another important thing that the Cuisinart boasts of is the presence of a digital thermostat.
- It has cool touch side handles so that it can help you carry the pot while it is cool.
- The Cuisinart CPC-600 has a wattage of 1000.
Similarities between these two models
Before we come to discussing the dissimilarities between these two models, it must be known that these two models also have quite a few similarities that must be kept in mind.
Of such similarities, the most important ones are as follows:
- First of all, both of these are hugely preferred economic models. Both of them offer you a huge amount of functionalities at a very affordable cost. These pressure cookers mark the lower cost line of the industry but they still offer you a huge amount of functions. These two pressure cookers are completely alike from this perspective.
- Another thing really similar, although a negative point, for both of them is the fact that none of them are able to do anything special. For example, neither the Yogurt maker of the Instant Pot or the Flavor Infusion Technology of the Power Pressure Cooker XL is available in case of any of these two electric pressure cookers.
Dissimilarities between these two models
Here you might have gotten a bit more confused because of how similar these two seem at this point. These two surely do have a lot of points that are entirely in common that might give you that impression. This is a really funny thing which at the same time might concern you about which one would be the better choice in a case like this.
While it might appear to you that these models might be more similar than dissimilar, that is not the case. There are also several differences that put these two models entirely apart. The most important ones of them are as follows:
- The Bella gives you both 6 and 8 quart models to choose from while the Cuisinart CPC-600 gives you only the 6 quart model to take.
- The Bella Electric Pressure cooker is considerably cheaper than the Cuisinart CPC-600, making it more cost effective among even the cost effective pressure cookers.
- The Cuisinart, however, is more famous as a brand than the Bella Electric Pressure Cookers.
- The Bella has a slow mode while the Cuisinart CPC-600 does not have it. Please keep this in mind because this is one of the many things that make people change their decisions.
So.. Which one should I go for?
Well, both of them seem to be really great models, so you could just about go for anyone. But it might be safe to assume that if you are shopping among these, then cost effectiveness is a huge issue. In that case, you must keep in mind that the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker is substantially cheaper than the Cuisinart CPC-600.
Besides, the Bella also provides you with more functionality, making it the better choice from almost all the perspectives.
Keep in mind here, that the only model that directly competes with the Bella is the Tayama so be sure to read our article on Tayama if you are considering buying between the Bella and Cuisinart CPC-600.