In today’s article, Corrie Cooks brings to you an interesting review! If you are one of those people who do not forget to check the economic aspect of things, you can not miss this article. If you are like that, you must already be familiar with the Bella line of products.
The Bella Electric Pressure Cooker is one of the cheapest models of electric pressure cookers available out there. It’s the same in all cases for Bella. Bella provides you with slightly less features at a vastly lower price. This makes it a really great option for those who are looking for something on the lower end.
If you are looking for something on the lower end, this article is for you. Even if you’re just looking to go for an Air Fryer, this is one of those articles you can’t miss. Frankly you might just stop considering why you should read it and make a go for it. Let’s get started then.
What are the main features of the Bella 14538 Electric Hot Air Fryer?
As I just said, the Bella 14538 Air Fryer belongs to the Bella Line or products. The name Bella signifies affordability and yet functionality.
Bella owners often jokingly say to each other: Researchers have still not been able to find out how Bella provides you with everything at such a low cost.
So well, I guess that makes it pretty clear. Let us now take a detailed look at what the Bella Electric Air Fryer exactly brings to you:
- The Bella Electric Fryer is a mechanical/manual air fryer.
- Mechanical or Manual Air Fryers have been found to be comparatively more durable in the long run. This is a great thing because this lets you get the value for your money.
- The Bella Electric Air Fryer has a capacity of 2.5 Liters which is pretty much the standard. This lets you properly cook food for two to three people.
- The Bella Electric Air Fryer also offers you with temperature control. You can easily set the required temperature here, unlike the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer. This helps you perfectly cook the food you want to at the required temperature. Otherwise, a fixed temperature might be too high or too low for some foods.
- But this isn’t all that the Bella Electric Air Fryer offers you. It also offers you a 60 minutes timer with auto shut off feature. This makes you free from the hassle of sitting there waiting for your Air Fryer to complete the processing.
- The Heating Element that the Bella Electric Air Fryer uses is made of stainless steel. This makes the heating process much faster. The Bella electric air fryer can easily take your frozen food and provide you with fried food in fifteen minutes.
- Again, it’s one of the cheapest Air Fryer models available out there as well. This makes it a really great choice for you to go for. People who judge by price are often attracted to it because of its affordability.
What are some of the negative aspects of this model?
Bella is almost flawless. But the word almost is still there. While it is really one of the most suggestible models out there, it isn’t free from its own fair share of limitations. These force people to turn away from even a model as good as this one and search elsewhere.
So, the main limitations of the Bella 14538 Hot Air Fryer are as follows:
- First of all is the lack of choice in capacity and color. You have only the default capacity and color to choose from. While this wouldn’t usually be a problem, most Air Fryers offer you choice. This makes it a pretty big problem because several customers look for choice as well. The Power Air Fryer XL may provide a good example of what people want.
- Then comes lack of Digitization. The Manual and Digital modes are different and each have its own share of problems too. The Manual mode is slow, harder to operate, and takes longer to use. This is why some models like the Ovente 3.2 Quart Air Fryer have two models, one Digital and one Manual.
- Thirdly, the given capacity is too small. This might make people who are looking for something larger search for alternatives.
So is the Bella Air Fryer Worth it?
Yes, it is undeniable that the Bella has quite a few limitations. However, you must keep one thing in mind when you judge it. That it is one of the cheapest Air Fryer available out there. One of the main reasons why it can’t provide you with more is that you aren’t having to pay it anymore.
If you keep that in mind, you’ll find that while it might not provide you much choice in case of things like color, it gives you a really great amount of features and a really high amount of functionality, making it a really great model. So, at the end of the day, when you see that you get all of that for one of the lowest prices, I guess that makes it worth it.
What are some of the main competitors of the Bella Air Fryer?
The Bella Air Fryer has quite a few competitors. We might take a look at them categorically:
The main competitors based on affordability (please note that this is one of the most important points to consider given the fact that the Bella boasts the most of this) the models closest to it are the Ovente 3.2 Quart Air Fryer, Cozyna Air Fryer and the Secura Air Fryer.