Corrie Cooks is back with yet another review for you! Here at Corrie Cooks, we aim to provide you with reviews not only of the famous models but also of the ones that aren’t as famous but are still really great choices.
So today, we bring to you one of such lesser known models, the Avalon Bay AirFryer. It is also known as the AB- Air Fryer. In today’s review we are going to discuss it in detail. If you are planning to go for some really good Air Fryer or are just about to buy an Air Fryer or if you are just interested about Air Fryers in general, this article is for you.
Color Options that you can choose from
The Avalon Bay really loves to give its potential customers a great color choice just like the Big Boss 1300 watt Oil Less Air Fryer. You can choose from the following colors:
- Black Color
- Silver Color
- Red Color
- White Color
So, you get four great color choices to choose from even before you actually go and buy it. This makes it a great option from an aesthetic point of view. Because the right color can help you match it up with your kitchen, enhancing the beauty of your already beautiful kitchen.
What are the main features of the Avalon Bay Air Fryer?
The Avalon bay might not be as popular as the bestselling Philips Avance XL, but it does provide you with a lot. This lot can easily be implied in functionality, efficiency as well as value for money. This makes the Avalon Bay a really great choice for an Air Fryer, if you’re looking to buy one. So, let us now take a detailed look at the main features of the Avalon Bay Air Fryer:
- First of all is what we already mentioned before, choice of color. It provides you four choices to choose from, which is really a lot. This makes it a great model from an aesthetic point of view.
- Secondly, the Avalon Bay Air Fryer provides you with a Manual interface, this makes the Air Fryer much more durable. That’s a huge plus because that gives you better value for your money.
- Thirdly, it has a standard size of 3.2 Quarts. It’s alright for a family of two to three, based on the consumption.
- It also comes with a layer rack (please note that it once came without it, making it a better choice now) just like the models like Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer.
- Next in list is the 30 minute timer with an automatic shut off feature attached. You can plan ahead of time and go away, getting free of the hassle of babysitting your Air Fryer.
- It also provides you with a temperature control. This makes it a really versatile option because you don’t have to stick to a fixed temperature and select dishes accordingly like you have to do in the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer.
- It’s a pretty mid range Air Fryer. This is both a positive and negative point. It’s a positive point because it somewhat ensures quality. It’s a really good quality product that’s durable and is really functional and versatile at the same time.
Some of the limitations of the Avalon Bay Air Fryer
The Avalon Bay Air Fryer is a really great model. It provides you with a lot of functionality and efficiency. However, despite all these benefits that it provides you with, it has a few limitations that come with it. These limitations often lead some people to go look for alternatives.
So, in order to properly review this product, it is important for us to consider these limitations. The main limitations of the Avalon Bay Air Fryer are as follows:
- The Avalon Bay Air Fryer lacks options in terms of capacity. It has only a 3.2 Quart capacity which is pretty small to be honest. This capacity is alright for up to 3 people but if you want something larger, you automatically have to go for larger alternatives such as the Philips Avance XL.
- Again, the Avalon Bay Air Fryer is still a pretty large appliance. It takes up a lot of room, making it hard to put it in a small kitchen or to put it in a place low on space.
- Even more important is the lack of digitization. It does not have the great display or selection of presets as an option like the Digital models such as Della Digital Air Fryer.
- Finally, again, it’s a mid-range product. While that ensures quality, it makes it hard for some people to purchase it. This is because it stops being economically preferable.
Would you consider it worth it?
Well, this required quite a bit of thinking to be honest. However, at the end, it is clearly visible that this Air Fryer provides you with a lot of functionality. It also provides you with efficiency and a lot of choice in color.
If the capacity suits you and if you don’t mind paying a few extra bucks even for a manual product, well, it’s a great option at the end of the day.
Some competing models
While this is undoubtedly a great product, that makes it even more important to see a few more of them. But the problem with this is that all of them are in the same business, they are competitors after all. So let us take a look at the most prominent of them.