The Anova Culinary Bluetooth Sous Vide Precision Cooker is a great model. Well, there are quite a few things about this model that puts it in a bestselling position. Let us consider what the main things about this model us.
In this review, we’re going to look at both the positive and negative aspects of this model. I hope that you’d be able to come to a decision regarding this model by the time you’re done with this model. So, I really suggest that you keep reading this article till the end if you are looking forward to buying one.
What are the main features of this model?
There are quite a few thigns about this model that set it apart from others. Let us take a look at what the main features of the Anova 1st generation model is that make it a bestseller even after all this time. So, the main features of this legendary model might be summed up in the following words:
- First of all is security when it comes to the kind of cooking. I know this might seem confusing, so let me explain. The Sous Vide cooking is done by evenly heating up all the water. This helps you cook the food evenly from all the sides and evenly in terms of temperature. This helps the whole food achieve the same level of cooking. No part of your food is ever overcooking or the reverse.
- Secondly, this machine also works via bluetooth. It also works with the Anova Culinary App, this makes it realy easy for you to use directly from your smartphone. This makes the whole thing a lot more technology related and both fun and easy to use. And the best part is that all of it happens at the same time!
- Thirdly, unlike some of the other bestselling models, this model isn’t the most expensive one out there. This model is not too cheap, true, and we’ll still say that again in the negative aspects. But it still isn’t the most expensive model out there, it’s moderately affordable. This encourages you to buy it because it assures you that you will still be able to go with something else if there’s a problem. So yeah, I guess this model is good from that perspective.
- And of course, like all Sous Vide machines, you don’t need to buy other stuff. You can just have this thing and you can cook the best things using it. You don’t need to buy a ton of other accessories for ideal cooking!
- This machine also has a timer of 99 hours. Come on now, that’s long enough for you to pre-plan on cooking! Other devices barely give you half as much time and you’re still taking them because they give you more than the usual pre-plan amount!
- This device also has a power consumption of 800 watts.
- If you aren’t aware, safety is a big concern in case of this appliance as well. This appliance has a double metal fuse. This ensures that it’s useful while being safe at the same time- How? Let me tell you! If it’s too sensitive, it’ll just stop working in every case. You’d never be able to cook properly then! Again, if it isn’t calibrated properly, it might be too dangerous! So well, it has the right setting that helps you stay safe while keeping it functional at the same time!
But there’s always some room for improvement, right?
Of course this model is a great choice for you! In fact, this is one of the bestselling models because of this very reason! If course it’s viable and it’s a nice choice. The only thing that might worry you about it is the fact that this model has a next version which is slightly more improvised. So of course, we can mention those differences as room for improvement for this model. Still, for the sake of the consistency in the length of this article, let’s just discuss the most important one.
This machine only can be made to work with Bluetooth. The advanced version works with Bluetooth as well as WiFi. This is a pretty striking difference, while it might not seem so at first. Technically, it makes it twice as versatile, if not even more, because of how much WiFi is preferred. So yeah, you could say that this is the main room for advancement because it affects the versatility as well as the ease of use associated with the device.
Is this model worth going for? What else might I go for?
This model, according to me, is completely worth it. It’s giving you efficiency, quality and ease of use. And it gives you all of those at a pretty reasonable rate. Honestly speaking, I don’t really think it’s worth hating this model just because of a few things that could have been better, for those just go to the advanced version (and pay more).
Anyway, that doesn’t mean that this model is by far and wide the best model for you. The best model for you isn’t importantly the so called best one out there. It’s the one that serves all your needs at the most affordable price out there. So, let us take a look at some of the models that you might want to consider as alternatives for this model:
- Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker, WIFI 2nd Gen
- ChefSteps CS10001 Joule Sous Vide
- Gourmia GSV130 Digital Sous Vide Machine Pod Immersion Circulator