The two cookers we are comparing this time around are fairly different in price. However, The Aicok Pressure Cooker and the Power Cooker Plus both look almost the same, aside from color scheme of course. This makes knowing the differences fairly tough.
If you are looking for something that could be a more affordable option if you were looking at the Power Cooker Plus or something that might have a bit more to offer than the Aicok Pressure Cooker, then this is the article for you.
This article will highlight the most important differences between these two pressure cookers as well as if one is more worth purchasing than the other.
Hopefully, after reading this article, you’ll think more on what you might be willing to spend on an appliance as well as the features you are looking for in your appliance of choice.
It is worth noting that these two cookers are fairly similar and that the Power Cooker Plus for most people, may not be the best choice as it is almost $50 more than the Aicok Pressure Cooker.
With that out of the way, let’s look at just how these two compare but highlighting the most obvious differences and just what it is that sets them apart.
The Most Important Differences Between The Power Cooker Plus And The Aicok Pressure Cooker.
So just what are the differences between these cookers, and what makes one better than the other?
- The Aicok Cooker has a Dual Pressure Setting while the Power Cooker Plus does not.
- The Power Cooker Plus is an 8-quart cooker while the Aicok is only a 6-quart cooker.
- The Aicok cooker has many safety mechanisms such as a self-locking lid and an automatic steam release to keep children from messing with the cooker and getting hurt.
- The Aicok cooker is well more affordable than the Power Cooker Plus.
So these are just some of the main differences between these two cookers. If you want to take a more in-depth look at how each of these cookers is down to the nose then take a look at the lower sections so that you as the consumer can make a more informed decision on which cooker you want.
Let’s first take a look at the Aicok Pressure Cooker.
The Aicok Pressure Cooker, The More Affordable Option
The Aicok pressure cooker is fairly similar to the Power Cooker Plus in both Look and Function, which can make many wonder why would you even consider purchasing the Power Cooker Plus in the First Place?
Well, although this cooker is great in many ways, I will highlight the pros and cons of this cooker below, it does have several drawbacks compared to the more expensive cooker that may make the Power Cooker Plus a more worthy buy.
- The Aicok Pressure Cooker has Dual Pressure Settings, allowing you to select a higher pressure to cook faster, or a lower pressure to cook more tender foods without messing up your meal.
- Multiple safety mechanisms when compared to the Power Cooker Plus, making it safe to cook around the kids without having to worry about anyone getting hurt.
- 3 different texture options for cooking so you have the option of making the feel of your food different if you so choose.
- 7-in-1 multifunction cooking options
- An automatic pressure regulator to ensure that the pressure inside the pot never goes past a dangerous level
Even with all the good things about this cooker, it does have a few drawbacks.
- 2 quarts smaller than the Power Cooker Plus, making it a less than ideal choice when cooking for large groups of people
- If the Cooker’s internal computer fails then it cannot manage the pressure inside the cooker.
So this cooker is all in all a great cooker, it is very similar to the Power Cooker Plus and is much cheaper, making it a good choice for most consumers.
So now let’s take a closer look at the Power Cooker Plus and see just what it has and what it lacks.
The Power Cooker Plus
The Power Cooker Plus is a good cooker in its own right, even though it is considerably more expensive than the Aicok Pressure Cooker. But with both of these cookers looking so similar, it makes the average consumer wonder why the more expensive option is even worth considering.
But with both of these cookers looking so similar, it makes the average consumer wonder why the more expensive option is even worth considering.
Well let’s look into that and see just how and why this cooker is more expensive;
- The Power Cooker Plus is meant for larger households or parties, being 2-quarts larger than the Aicok Pressure Cooker.
- The Power Cooker Plus can cook meals in just a few minutes if needed, making it the ideal choice for a quick meal that doesn’t seem underdone.
- This cookers preset options are all you will really need, making the setup for a meal quick and easy.
- The keep warm function is toggled right after cooking is finished to ensure that the food doesn’t get cold before you are able to get back to it.
- A delay timer so your food isn’t cooked too long before you need it.
So let’s look at some of the drawbacks that this cooker has when compared to the Aicok Cooker.
- This cooker is considerably more expensive, making the slightly smaller cooker seem like a better choice.
- It lacks a dual pressure setting that the Aicok has, so the only option to cook very tender foods is the slow cooking option.
So this cooker is all in all a great cooker and is without a doubt worth it’s price, but the Aicok being cheaper can make it a tough decision.
Which One Of These Cookers Should You Buy?
So for the most part, for most consumers, if you have a larger family or throw parties fairly often, then spending the extra cash on the Power Cooker Plus is a good choice. But choosing the Aicok Pressure is good for smaller families as as well as a great more affordable option.