One of the greatest lookalikes in the realm of pressure cookers are the Aicok and the Power Pressure Cooker XL. In fact, these two look so similar that if not for the logo on the model, they might be impossible to differentiate even for people really familiar with pressure cookers.
And not only when it comes to looks, the Aicok Electric Pressure cooker and the Power Pressure Cooker XL are both really advanced electric pressure cookers that boast of a lot of features and functionality. Several people that I know own both of them (and claim that both of them are better than several products from even the bestselling line of products such as Instant Pot and the Giantex) because they simply could not choose between these two and that made me really wonder which one is truly the better.
So, after a bit of research and using their pressure cookers after lending them out for a while, we here at Corrie Cooks bring to you the main differences between the Aicok and the Power Pressure Cooker XL.
- The main differences between the Aicok and the Power Pressure Cooker XL.
- Let us now look at the main features of the Aicok
- Let us now look at the main features of the Power Pressure Cooker XL
- Verdict: The one you should buy must be able to serve your purposes
The main differences between the Aicok and the Power Pressure Cooker XL.
The main differences between the Aicok and the Power Pressure Cooker XL are as follows:
- The Aicok has a volume of 6.33 quarts whereas the Power Pressure Cooker Xl has models of 6, 8 and 10 quarts.
- The Aicok has a wattage of 1000 and so does the Power Pressure Cooker Xl 6 quart model. However, there are four models of the Power Pressure Cooker Xl (which we will discuss later) and the 8 quart and 10 quart models have a greater power consumption.
- The Aicok has no slow cooker mode while the Power Pressure Cooker Xl presents you with that.
- The Power Pressure Cooker Xl also gives you the flavor infusion technology (where your steam is trapped to force moisture into the food) over the Aicok.
- The Aicok, however, is smarter in terms of functionalities boasting of 10 smart programs.
Let us now look at the main features of the Aicok
The Aicok Electric Pressure Cooker is a 7-in 1 pressure cooker that’s really classy and provides you with a lot of options. The main features that set it apart from other electronic pressure cookers are as follows:
- It has a volume of 6.33 quarts. A typical volume which almost all single-product series/line of products have from the Breville Fast Slow Pro up the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker.
- It has 10 in built processor controlled programs from which you can easily choose from.
- It also has the right option to prepare rice. The maximum rice you can put in it is about 10 cups.
- It has 10 proven safety mechanisms that is a very high number of safety features.
- The Aicok is a 7 in 1 special pressure cooker that is really versatile when it comes to preparing dishes.
- It has a wattage of 1000.
- In addition, when you choose “chicken/meat” or any other function key, you can press “Texture” to set your own time. It has 3 features in textures: Fragrant, Standard, Full Cyclically.
- If you want to cook for even longer, you have the choice of “Strong fragrance”.
Let us now look at the main features of the Power Pressure Cooker XL
The Power Pressure Cooker XL is a series of four pressure cookers. These pressure cookers are well known in the market and all of them have a high selling volume because of the things that they offer.
The perfect specifications of each of them are as follows:
1. The Power Pressure Cooker XL 6 quart
The main features that the Power Pressure Cooker XL 6 quart provides are:
- A volume of 6 quarts.
- A wattage of 1000.
2. The Power Pressure Cooker XL 8 quart
- A volume of 8 quarts.
- A wattage of 1300.
3. The Power Pressure Cooker XL 8 quart deluxe
- A volume of 8 quarts.
- A wattage of 1300 as well.
- The main feature that makes this model special is the famous flavor infusion technology which we mentioned in the differences between the Power Pressure Cooker Xl and the Aicok Electronic Pressure Cooker.
4. The Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 quart
- This one is one of those rare extra-large sized pressure cookers which boast of a volume of 10 quarts.
- The wattage of this pressure cooker is 1600.
Verdict: The one you should buy must be able to serve your purposes
As we can easily see from the above comparison and features, the Aicok is a really nice pressure cooker that keeps safety in mind. Plus, it is produced with the famous Instant Pot pressure cookers, which ensures that it always has a great quality. The Aicok also has 10 in built programs to choose from, which easily serves to set it apart from The Power Pressure Cooker XL models.
However, as usual, the final decision must always be taken by you while keeping your specific needs in mind. All of these electronic pressure cookers are nice and even affordable, but the special features that some of them provide you with are only going to come in handy if you can choose the one that best fits all your needs.
So, let us finally discuss which pressure cooker suits which needs more:
- If you want more functionality, the Aicok seems to be the right choice with the 10 preset functions that it comes along with. That really places it ahead of the Power Pressure Cooker XL in terms of potential functionalities. (However, please do note that if you want more functionality in an even lower range, you might want to try out the Cuisinart CPC-600 or the Tayama Electric Pressure Cooker.)
- However, the Aicok pressure cooker comes in only one model which has a volume of 6.33 Quarts. The Power Pressure Cooker Xl has four models and they come in three volumes of 6, 8 and 10 quarts. So, should you be in need of a pressure cooker with a large volume, the Power Pressure XL is the answer. (For Large volumes, you might also look at specific models from the GoWISE USA Electric Pressure Cookers.
- The Aicok costs around the same as the Power Pressure XL 8 quarts deluxe. So if you are looking for a cheaper option, the Power Pressure XL regular 8 quarts and Power Pressure XL 6 quarts seem to be the solution for it. This is also equally valid because the Power Pressure XL 6 quart has the same volume as the Aicok. However, for even cheaper models, you might refer to the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker.
- The electricity consumption of the Aicok is the same as the Power Pressure Xl 6 quarts. So in terms of electronic efficiency, the Aicock and the Power Pressure Xl 6 quarts are equal. The other Power Pressure models have a greater wattage owing to their greater volumes.
- And finally, if you want to cook chicken perfectly, the Aicok is the answer and if you want to make flavored dishes the Power Pressure 8 quarts is the answer. However, the Power Pressure Cooker XL, by being able to cook flavored chicken perfectly as well, manages to get a rank in the list of top 7 electric pressure cookers of 2017 instead of the Aicok Electric Pressure Cooker.
Finally, please do keep in mind when buying a model that you must choose that model which serves all your purposes in the best way. Do not forget to do your research!