Instant Pot Pork Schnitzel
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 16 minutes
Total Time 26 minutes
Calories 375 kcal
- 1 tsp water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 pound boneless pork meat thinly sliced
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Whisk together egg and water in a bowl.
- Mix garlic powder, coconut flour, salt and black pepper in another bowl.
- Dip the pork chops in the egg mixture and then dredge in the flour mixture.
- Put the oil and pork in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at “High Pressure” for 8 minutes.
- Carefully do the quick pressure release and flip over the side of the pork.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at “High Pressure” for another 8 minutes.
- Carefully do the quick pressure release and dish out.