Instant Pot Chicken & Mushroom Stew
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 pound fresh cremini mushrooms stemmed and quartered
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 (2 ½ -ounce) skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup green olives pitted and halved
- 1 cup fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
Pour the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
Then add the mushrooms and onion and cook for about 4-5 minutes. Add tomato paste and garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
Select “Cancel” and stir in the chicken, olives, tomatoes and broth.
Next, secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 9-10 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.