Instant Pot Brown Rice & Vegetables
- 1½ cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 small turnip peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1 lb banana squash peeled and diced
- 1 small zucchini peeled
- 3 stalks swiss chard leafy greens chopped and stem diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup water chestnuts diced
- salt and pepepr for seasoning
Add rice and water to the Instant Pot cooking pot.
Secure the lid and select “Manual” function for 10 minutes at high pressure.
Release the steam through a quick pressure release.
Remove the lid and add all the remaining ingredients.
Secure the lid and cook for 2 minutes at high pressure.
Mix well and serve.