Before purchasing a cookbook – Check out my Instant Pot Recipes page. More than 500 FREE recipes!
I know you already know that the purchase of an Instant Pot comes with a cookbook but what are the best Instant Pot cookbooks you can buy to supplement the stock recipe book?
I’ve got you covered right here on this page where I have reviewed each of the top cookbooks for Instant Pot sold today.
There are a ton of them for sale so I know it can be hard to select the best one or two to keep on hand. I cook with my Instant Pot regularly so I am personally interested in this topic myself.
You should also know that cooking with an Instant Pot is different than cooking with a stovetop pressure cooker. Cooking times are different and recipes need to be altered. These cookbooks are largely geared just for instant pot so if you are doing conventional pressure cooking stay tuned for my review of those cookbooks to follow in a separate post.
Now, on to the reviews of the best Instant Pot cookbooks sold today.
- The Top Instant Pot Cookbooks For Your Money – Your Best Bets
- Best Instant Pot Cookbooks for Easy Recipes
- The Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
- Instant Pot Cookbook: The Quick And Easy Pressure Cooker Guide For Smart People – Healthy, Easy, And Delicious Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Cookbook: Easy & Healthy Instant Pot Recipes For The Everyday Home (Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)
- Instant Pot Cookbook: 5 Ingredients or Less. Easy, Delicious & Healthy Instant Pot Recipes for Your Family
- Instant Pot Cookbook: 200 Tasty, Quick & Healthy Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes
- Big Instant Pot Cookbooks Covering Just About Everything
- Instant Pot® Obsession: The Ultimate Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Cooking Everything Fast
- Instant Pot Ultimate CookBook – 2nd Edition: The Complete Pressure Cooker Guide – Delicious and Healthy Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Cookbook – 2nd Edition: Ultimate Pressure Cooking Guide for Busy People
- Instant Pot Cookbook: A Comprehensive Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook with 200 Quick, Easy, and Healthy Recipes for Amazingly Delicious Meals
- The Top Instant Pot Cookbooks for Paleo Cooking
- Vegan & Vegetarian Instant Pot Cookbooks
- Healthy Instant Pot Cookbooks for Weight Loss
- Weight Watchers: Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook: Smart Points Beginners Guide with Quick and Easy Recipes
- Instant Pot Cookbook: 50 Low Carb And Delicious Recipes That Guarantee Weight Loss
- Instant Pot Cookbook: Healthy, Quick and Easy Instant Pot Recipes That Your Family Will Love! The Complete Pressure Cooker Guide
- Best Instant Pot Cookbooks for Easy Recipes
- You Can Find More Instant Pot Recipes On Corrie Cooks
The Top Instant Pot Cookbooks For Your Money – Your Best Bets
I have no interest in featuring any of these cookbooks over any others. I cook with Instant Pot regularly and am always looking at new cookbooks to increase my knowledge and find new and awesome recipes. I’ve ordered these cookbooks in no particular order but I have grouped them by type so browse freely below or jump to the type of cookbook you are interested in with the following links.
Best Instant Pot Cookbooks for Easy Recipes
These cookbooks focus mainly on simple recipes that can be put together in a few minutes. Sometimes I love in depth and complex recipes but there is no doubt, everyone needs a few go to recipes that take no time to whip up.
The Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
by Laurel Randolph
by Madison Rose
by Jesse Adler
by Sandy N. Jones
Instant Pot Cookbook: 200 Tasty, Quick & Healthy Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes
by Jeff Jones
Big Instant Pot Cookbooks Covering Just About Everything
Everyone needs a general use cookbook that covers all different types of foods and these are the Instant Pot version of those cookbooks. They are large all-encompassing books that cover basic recipes and more complex recipes. These are also some of the most popular cookbooks for Instant Pot published.
Instant Pot® Obsession: The Ultimate Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Cooking Everything Fast
by Janet A. Zimmerman
by Kelly Cohen
Instant Pot Cookbook – 2nd Edition: Ultimate Pressure Cooking Guide for Busy People
by Jamie Jensen
by Vanessa Olsen
The Top Instant Pot Cookbooks for Paleo Cooking
These cookbooks contain mainly paleo-friendly recipes that are grain-free and gluten free. I am not a strict paleo dieter but even still the recipes in these books are pretty awesome to throw into the mix from time to time.
Paleo Cooking With Your Instant Pot: 80 Incredible Gluten- and Grain-Free Recipes Made Twice as Delicious in Half the Time
by Jennifer Robins
Instant Pot Cookbook: 1001 Best Instant Pot Recipes of All Time
by Emma Katie
Vegan & Vegetarian Instant Pot Cookbooks
Lots of people use pressure cookers to cook big slabs of meat faster but they are so good at speeding up the cooking process for beans, legumes, and vegetables notorious for long cooking times like potatoes and squash. If you are vegetarian or vegan you’ll find some great recipes within these Instant Pot cookbooks.
Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook: 100 Vegan Recipes for YOUR Instant Pot
by Steven D. Shaw
Healthy Instant Pot Cookbooks for Weight Loss
The following cookbooks fall into the weight management category. They are diet friendly cookbooks designed to give you low calorie, healthy meals. Many recipes fallow the low-carb diet plan and they are meant to help you cook fast and efficiently but also stay healthy and maybe lose a few pounds.
by James Houck
Instant Pot Cookbook: 50 Low Carb And Delicious Recipes That Guarantee Weight Loss
by Luca Bucciarelli
by Jennifer N. Smith
You Can Find More Instant Pot Recipes On Corrie Cooks
Well I know that’s a big list of cookbooks and obviously because you have to buy cookbooks the allure of finding stand alone recipes online is a major draw.
I am the first to admit that although I cook a lot and that I have an appreciation for good food I am not a chef – I do not come up with recipes on my own. Even still I know a good recipe when I try one so I have an entire section on this site devoted to pressure cooker recipes.
In fact I have a section devoted to the best instant Pot recipes I find online. I don’t claim to have come up with these recipes I just find good ones and curate them, linking out to their sources all over the web. If want to go the budget route from time to time then I hope you’ll bookmark and return to my Instant Pot recipes page over and over again.
Thanks for reading and please if you found this page helpful hit a share button or two. 🙂